Do you struggle with baths alone, or have you ever slipped while entering the tub or shower? As specialists in aging or handicap bath solutions, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. We have plenty of experience installing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Perkins, OK, and the surrounding areas, and we can provide you with accessible shower options too. Contact (972) 695-3027 to get started now, and ask about the no-cost, in-home consultations we offer to our customers. During your consultation, we will discuss which system will work best in your restroom, along with which system will be most helpful for your daily requirements.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Getting older, arthritis, and similar medical conditions can interfere with our day to day tasks thanks to issues with mobility impairment. This limited mobility affects many individuals older than 65, so slippery places like tubs and showers can quickly become a very risky place. There are several safer options in the industry, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can help you maintain your independence in your home. If you’re more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats provide a level of stability that portable seats cannot. With a variety of customized options to choose from, our accessible showers are designed to work for your requirements. Our walk-in bathtubs offer the same safety, with the additional perk of deep walls that allow the bather to soak.
If you are interested in a spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a great way to enjoy a therapeutic bath at home. To learn more, or to order your installation today, call our experts at (972) 695-3027. When you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, and safety!
See our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you are interested in adding a walk-in bathtub to your house, it is essential to know exactly what your requirements are. For this reason, we will perform a free in-home consultation with each of our clients. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current restroom, and which kind will serve your requirements most effectively. To begin your walk-in tub installation process today, click on the links below, or give us a ring at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living alone at home can often be challenging with a handicap, particularly if your home is not suited to your requirements. Luckily, your bathtub no longer has to be a cause for worry, thanks to our plentiful handicap bathtub and shower options! These specially designed bathtubs and showers are meant to provide you with a safe and easier bathing experience. To discover more, or to get started, call our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a traditional standing shower in your bathroom currently, chances are that it has a ledge of over an inch high to keep water from leaking out. While this is a useful way to keep water inside of the shower, it also poses a risky hurdle for seniors who have difficulties with balance. It is more difficult to keep traction when passing over a threshold and onto a slippery floor. Our low threshold and seated shower choices are the ideal solution to a safer shower experience. Contact (972) 695-3027 now to order yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.