Are you at risk of slipping or falling in your home’s current shower? To address this, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a selection of bath as well as shower options created for elderly and disabled persons. If you’re hoping to purchase a more readily accessible shower, or to consider safe and sturdy walk-in bathtubs in Byng, OK, you can rely on our years of expertise. To begin, call (972) 695-3027 and set up your free in-home consultation with one of our bath experts. During this consultation, we will discuss exactly what you need from your bathing solution, as well as explore which designs will fit best in your home’s current bathroom.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and similar medical conditions can interfere with our daily lives thanks to issues with mobility impairment. For many individuals over 65 year of age, limited mobility leaves baths as well as showers risky, and generally a place of injury. If you want to remain independent and bathe alone, there are many safer options on the market, including seated showers and walk-in bathtubs. If you’re more inclined to take showers, built-in shower seats provide a level of security that portable seats cannot. Accessible showers even provide a selection of other features that can allow you to operate the entire shower without compromising your balance. If you prefer soaks to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are likewise stable alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and will cater to your own requirements.
We even sell walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy features meant to bring therapeutic relaxation to the comfort of your restroom. To request a brochure, or to set up your own installation, you can contact us at (972) 695-3027! Make your home’s bathroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Explore our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you are interested in adding a walk-in bathtub to your home, it’s essential to know precisely what your requirements are. This is why we’re more than glad to supply our clients with free in-home consultations. The consultation takes place in-home so that we can also talk about which models will fit in your restroom, as well as meet your needs. To begin your walk-in tub installation process today, click on the links underneath, or give us a call at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with any handicap can lead to certain issues with in-home appliances. Ease of use plays a major role in quality of life, which is why we work to deliver easily accessible handicap bathtub and shower solutions. These Specifically designed bathtubs and showers are meant to supply you with a safer and easier bathing experience. You can reach our office at (972) 695-3027 to talk to a professional about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In traditional bathroom models, there is a shower threshold ledge created to keep water from seeping out of your shower. Though this is a helpful method to keep water inside of the shower, it also poses a potential risk for seniors who have difficulties with balance. Slippery floors are dangerous enough without adding a tall ledge into the equation! We search for methods to make showering safe, and low threshold shower bases are a safe step in the proper direction! Dial (972) 695-3027 to request your newer, safer low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.