Do you struggle with bathing alone, or have you ever slipped while entering the bath or shower? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we are specialists in at-home bath solutions for elderly as well as disabled individuals. We can provide your home with high quality walk-in bathtubs in Shawnee, OK, as well as reliable and accessible showers. Schedule your free in-home consultation with us now by calling (972) 695-3027, and learn more about our selection. During this consultation, we will talk about exactly what you need from your bathing solution, along with explore which designs will fit best in your current bathroom.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Getting older, arthritis, and other medical conditions can interfere with our day to day tasks thanks to problems with impaired mobility. This impaired mobility affects many individuals older than 65, and slippery places like tubs and showers can quickly become a very dangerous place. Specially designed showers and walk-in bathtubs are available to help you safely remain independent at home. For individuals that prefer showers to baths, a sturdy and easy-to-clean built-in seat can improve the safety of your shower immediately. Accessible showers also offer a selection of additional amenities that will enable you to enjoy the full shower without compromising your balance. If you prefer a warm and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs provide even more safety features for your needs.
If you’re interested in the spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a fantastic way to have a therapeutic bath at home. Calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your installation. For quality customer service, and quality products, you can depend on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
See our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For ideal results, it is important to make your needs and wants clear prior to a walk-in bathtub installation. For this reason, we will conduct a free in-home consultation for each of our clients. The consultation takes place in-home so that we can also discuss which tubs will fit in your bathroom, as well as suit your needs. Contact the office at (972) 695-3027 to schedule your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation now!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you understand that occasionally it can be difficult to find the ideal appliances to accommodate your lifestyle. In an effort to make your restroom a simpler and more comfortable area of your home to navigate, we have multiple handicap bathtub and shower options for you to pick from. A handicap shower or tub installation can give you the comfort and peace of mind you look for in your bathing experience. To discover additional information, or to begin, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it is not unheard of to see a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that’s meant to keep water within the shower and away from the floor. Though this can be useful, it can additionally be dangerous for seniors and individuals with disabilities. Wet floors are risky enough without adding a high ledge into the mix! We look for methods to make showering safe, and low threshold showers are a safe step in the right direction! Request your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.