Are you searching for a safer, more stable method to enjoy your bath? To address this, the experts at AZTX Walk In Tubs have a selection of bath and shower options created for senior and handicapped individuals. We have years of experience installing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Tecumseh, OK, and the nearby areas, and we can provide you with accessible shower solutions too. To get started, contact (972) 695-3027 and schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation with any of our bath professionals. During this meeting, we can talk about exactly what you need from your bath solution, as well as explore which designs will work most efficiently in your current lavatory.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
When you struggle with mobility impairment, you understand that many parts of your life aren’t as easy as they once were, including bathing. This limited mobility bothers many seniors older than 65, so slick places such as tubs and showers can rapidly become a very risky place. If you want to stay independent and bathe on your own, there are several safe alternatives on the market, including seated showers and walk-in bathtubs. An easy way to make your shower safer is to install a built-in shower seat for reliable and clean balance. Accessible showers also provide a selection of other features that will allow you to operate your full shower without compromising your balance. For similar safety, but added luxury, our walk-in bathtubs are a great way to safely enjoy a hot and pleasant bath.
You can even explore our luxurious hydrotherapy options, which can deliver the spa experience right to your home. Request your installation now by calling us at (972) 695-3027, or ask an expert to discover more. If you buy a walk-in tub from AZTX Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, and safety!
Check out our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For ideal results, it is important to make your requirements and wants apparent before your walk-in bathtub installation. This is why we’re more than glad to supply our clients with free in-home consultations. During your consultation, we can talk about your wants and needs, as well as decide which model will accommodate in your lifestyle and your bathroom. If you’d like to request a walk-in tub installation for your home, call our experts at (972) 581-9865 today, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home isn’t made to work for your needs, home life can be difficult for any individual with a handicap. We supply a wide selection of handicap tubs and showers to help our clients to have one less room to be concerned about. Bathing should be a safe and individual experience, and with a carefully designed tub to meet your requirements, you can have precisely that! You can reach our office at (972) 581-9865 to speak with an expert about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a traditional standing shower in your bathroom currently, chances are that it has a ledge of over an inch high to prevent water from leaking out. While the design is useful at times, it’s also risky for senior citizens and other individuals who have trouble maintaining their balance. A ledge can easily be tripped over, and merely attempting to step over something of that height can lead to a loss of balance. We look for ways to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are one safe step in the proper direction! Contact (972) 581-9865 now to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.