Do you have trouble with bathing alone, or have you ever fallen while entering the tub or shower? To handle this, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a selection of tub as well as shower options designed for elderly and handicapped persons. We can provide you with high quality walk-in bathtubs in Antlers, OK, along with functional and accessible showers. By contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 now, you can set up a time to meet with us during your free in-home consultation. During this consultation, we can talk about exactly what you need from your bathing solution, along with explore which designs will fit best in your current lavatory.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you face impaired mobility, you understand that certain areas of your life are not as easy as they once were, including bathing. This is true for many individuals over the age of 65, and due to of this impaired mobility, many seniors are not able to bathe safely at home. If you plan to safely and securely maintain your independent living at home, walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers are smart alternatives you can find in the industry. A simple way to make your shower safer is to install a built-in shower seat for dependable and clean balance. Furthermore, accessible shower designs allow you to conduct your entire shower from the security of the seat without risking your balance. Our walk-in bathtubs provide a similar safety, with the added benefit of deep walls that allow the bather to soak.
If you’re interested in a spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a fantastic way to have a therapeutic bath at home. To ask for a brochure, or to set up your own installation, you can reach us at (972) 695-3027! For better customer service, and better products, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
See our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in this process. That’s why our experts perform your free in-home consultation. The consultation takes place in-home so that we can also discuss which tubs will fit in your restroom, as well as suit your needs. To start the walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links underneath, or give us a ring at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a loved one live with a handicap, you understand that occasionally it can be hard to find the right appliances to fit your lifestyle. In order to make your restroom an easier and more comfortable area of your home to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to choose from. These specially designed bathtubs and showers are created to supply you with a safer and more comfortable bathing experience. Dial (972) 695-3027 today to ask about what your choices are for handicap bathtubs and showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you have a typical standalone shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to prevent water from spilling out. Though this is a helpful method to keep water within the shower, it also poses a risky hurdle for senior citizens who have difficulties with balance. Wet floors are dangerous enough without adding a tall ledge into the mix! That’s why we provide seated and low threshold shower options as the ideal solution. Dial (972) 695-3027 to order your better, safer low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.