Are you searching for a less dangerous, more stable way to enjoy your bath? As specialists in elderly and disabled bath solutions, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can assist you. We can provide you with high quality walk-in bathtubs in Catoosa, OK, as well as reliable and accessible showers. Schedule your free in-home consultation with us today by calling (972) 695-3027, and find out more about our products. We utilize this consultation to understand your individual needs, and also to help you determine which system will work ideally in your home’s bathroom.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are struggling with mobility impairment from advanced age, or an existing ailment, you know that some activities that were once easy for you have become increasingly difficult. For many individuals over 65 year old, impaired mobility makes baths as well as showers dangerous, and often a place of injury. If you want to safely and securely maintain your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs and handicap showers are smart options you can find on the market. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than removable seats, and are simpler to clean. With a specialized design, your shower can even provide other amenities that are catered to your particular requirements. Our walk-in bathtubs offer a similar safety, with the additional benefit of deep ledges that enable you to soak.
As an effort to increase the relaxation and enjoyment of your new bah solution, our bathtubs even sport deluxe hydromassage systems. To ask for a brochure, or to schedule your own installation, you can call us at (972) 695-3027! When you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
Check out our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in this process. In order to supply our clients with top level service, we always conduct a complimentary in-home consultation. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current bathroom, and which type will serve your requirements most effectively. To begin your walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links below, or give us a ring at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you understand that sometimes it can be hard to find the ideal appliances to fit your lifestyle. In order to make your bathroom a simpler and more comfortable area of your house to navigate, we have multiple handicap bathtub and shower options for you to choose from. Bathing should be a secure and individual experience, and with a specially designed bathtub to meet your requirements, you can have exactly that! Dial (972) 695-3027 now to ask about what your options are for handicap bathtubs or showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In traditional bathroom models, there is a shower threshold edge created to keep water from seeping out of your shower. Though the design is useful at times, it’s also dangerous for senior citizens and other persons who have trouble maintaining their balance. Slippery floors are dangerous enough without working a high ledge into the equation! In order to make showering a safer experience, we offer low threshold shower installations, and built in shower seating. Call (972) 695-3027 now to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.