Are you looking for a safer, more secure way to enjoy a bath? At AZTX Walk In Tubs, we are specialists in in-home bath solutions for elderly and disabled individuals. When you’re looking to purchase a more readily accessible shower, or to look into reliable and sturdy walk-in bathtubs in Catoosa, OK, you can depend on our years of expertise. Set up your free in-home consultation with us today by contacting (972) 695-3027, and learn more about our products. We utilize this meeting to get to know your personal requirements, and also to help you decide which system will work best in your home’s bathroom.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Getting older, arthritis, and similar medical conditions can affect our daily tasks thanks to problems with mobility impairment. This is the case for many individuals over the age of 65, and due to of this impaired mobility, many seniors are not able to bathe easily at home. There are several safer options on the market, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can allow you to keep your independence at home. For those who prefer showers to baths, a stable and easy-to-clean built-in seat can improve the safety of your shower instantly. Furthermore, accessible shower designs allow you to enjoy your complete shower from the safety of the seat without compromising your balance. For similar safety, but extra luxury, our walk-in bathtubs are a great way to securely enjoy a warm and relaxing bath.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage features meant to deliver therapeutic relaxation to the comfort of your restroom. To ask for a brochure, or to set up your own installation, you can call us at (972) 695-3027! For better customer service, and better products, you can depend on AZTX Walk In Tubs!
Explore our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in adding a walk-in bathtub to your home, it is important to know exactly what your requirements are. In order to supply our customers with top level service, we always conduct a complimentary in-home consultation. Through this consultation, we can discuss your wants and needs, and decide which model will fit in your lifestyle and your bathroom. To begin the walk-in tub installation process today, click on the links underneath, or give us a ring at (972) 581-9865!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home isn’t designed to work for your needs, home life can be challenging for an individual with a handicap. Ease of use plays a big part in quality of life, which is why we work to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub as well as shower solutions. Your handicap shower or tub installation can give you the comfort and peace of mind you look for in your bathing experience. If you’re interested in discussing your potential for handicap bathtubs or showers, speak with one of our experts at (972) 581-9865 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Traditional showers are generally designed with an edge or lip that is meant to keep water from splashing onto the floor. While this is a useful way to keep water inside of the shower, it also poses a potential risk for senior citizens who have difficulties with balance. It’s more difficult to keep traction when stepping over a threshold and onto a slippery floor. We look for ways to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are one safe step in the right direction! If you’re prepared for a better showering experience, dial (972) 581-9865 to request your low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.