Are you looking for a less dangerous, more stable method to enjoy your bath? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we specialize in in-home bath solutions for aging and disabled individuals. When you are hoping to buy a more readily accessible shower, or to consider safe and secure walk-in bathtubs in Chelsea, OK, you can rely on our years of expertise. By contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 now, you can schedule a time to sit down with us for your free in-home consultation. During this consultation, we will talk about exactly what you are needing from your bathing solution, along with explore which designs will work best in your home’s current bathroom.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are struggling with mobility impairment due to advanced age, or an existing condition, you understand that some day to day things that were formerly easy for you have become increasingly difficult. For many persons over 65 year of age, impaired mobility makes baths as well as showers dangerous, and generally an area of injury. There are several smart options in the industry, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can allow you to keep your independence at home. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than portable seats, and are easier to clean. With the specialized design, your shower can also offer additional amenities that are catered to your particular needs. If you prefer soaks to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are likewise stable alternatives to normal bathtubs, and can cater to your own needs.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy amenities meant to bring therapeutic relaxation to the privacy of your restroom. Calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your installation. For better customer service, and better products, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Check out our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in the process. That’s why our professionals conduct a free in-home consultation. The consultation takes place in-home so that we can also discuss which models will fit in your bathroom, as well as suit your needs. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your home, contact our team at (972) 695-3027 today, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with any handicap can lead to certain issues with in-home appliances. We supply a wide array of handicap tubs and showers to help our clients to have one less appliance to be concerned about. Your handicap shower or bathtub installation can provide you with the comfort and peace of mind you look for in your bathing experience. Call (972) 695-3027 now to find out what your options are for handicap bathtubs or showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In typical bathroom models, there’s a shower threshold ledge created to prevent water from seeping out of your shower. Though the design is useful at times, it’s also dangerous for senior citizens and other persons who have difficulty maintaining their balance. It’s more difficult to keep traction when stepping over a threshold and onto a wet floor. In order to make showering a safer experience, we provide low threshold shower options, and built in shower seating. Request your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.