Are you in danger of tripping or collapsing in your current shower? As specialists in aging and disabled bath options, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can assist you. Our team has years of expertise installing high quality walk-in bathtubs in Inola, OK, and the nearby cities, and we can provide you with accessible shower options as well. Schedule your free in-home consultation with us today by calling (972) 695-3027, and learn more about our products. This consultation is used to not only look into the dimensions and set up of your bathroom, but to also determine which one of our systems will best accommodate your personal needs.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Old age, in addition to certain medical complications, can lead to impaired mobility issues that limit our ability to participate in certain daily tasks. For many persons over 65 year old, limited mobility makes baths and showers dangerous, and generally a place of injury. There are several safer solutions in the industry, and quality walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers can help you keep your independence in your home. An easy way to make your shower more secure is to install a built-in shower seat for dependable and sanitary support. With a personalized design, your shower can even provide other amenities that are catered to your specific needs. For similar safety, but extra relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to securely enjoy a hot and pleasant bath.
As an effort to increase the luxury and pleasure of your new bah solution, our bathtubs even have high-end hydrotherapy systems. Order your installation now by contacting us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to learn more. When you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, and safety!
Explore our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your house, it’s essential to know exactly what your needs are. That’s why our experts conduct a free in-home consultation. During your consultation, we can discuss your wants and requirements, and decide which model will fit in your lifestyle and your restroom. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your home, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027 now, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living independently at home can sometimes be difficult with a handicap, especially if your home is not suited to your requirements. Ease of use plays a big part in quality of life, which is why we work to deliver easily accessible handicap bathtub as well as shower solutions. With the installation of These specially crafted bathtubs and showers, you have the opportunity to maintain more independence in your bathroom, as well as a safer experience. To discover more, or to get started, call our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a typical standalone shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a ledge of over an inch high to keep water from spilling out. While such a ledge is a great way to keep your floor clean, it actually presents a dangerous fall risk for senior citizens and the mobility impaired. A ledge can easily be tripped on, or merely stepping over something of that uneven can lead to a loss of balance. In order to make showering a safer experience, we provide low threshold shower installations, along with built in shower seats. Call (972) 695-3027 now to order yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.