Do you have trouble with bathing alone, or have you ever fallen while entering the tub or shower? Here in DFW, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for all of your senior and handicap bathtub and shower options. We sell accessible showers and walk-in bathtubs in Oologah, OK, and we have years of experience providing fast and efficient installations. By contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 now, you can schedule a time to sit down with us during your free in-home consultation. During this consultation, we will talk about exactly what you need from your bath solutions, as well as explore which designs will work best in your home’s current bathroom.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re struggling with mobility impairment from advanced age, or an existing ailment, you know that some day to day things that were once easy for you have become increasingly difficult. This limited mobility affects many seniors older than 65, and slick places such as bathtubs and showers will rapidly become a very dangerous area. If you want to safely and securely continue your independent living at home, walk-in bathtubs and handicap showers are smart options you can find on the market. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than portable seats, and are easier to clean. Accessible showers also provide a variety of additional features that will enable you to enjoy the full shower without risking your balance. If you prefer a warm and therapeutic bath, our walk-in bathtubs provide even more stability features for your requirements.
We even sell walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy features meant to deliver therapeutic relaxation to the privacy of your restroom. Order your installation now by contacting us at (972) 695-3027, or ask an expert to learn more. If you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, and safety!
Check out our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For best results, it’s essential to make your requirements and wants clear prior to your walk-in bathtub installation. For this reason, we always perform a free in-home consultation for each of our clients. Through this consultation, we can discuss your wants and needs, as well as decide which model will accommodate in your lifestyle and your bathroom. To begin the walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links underneath, or give us a call at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a loved one live with a handicap, you know that occasionally it can be hard to locate the right appliances to fit your lifestyle. Luckily, your bathtub no longer has to be a reason for concern, thanks to our plentiful handicap bathtub and shower options! With the installation of our specially designed bathtubs and showers, you have the chance to maintain more independence in the bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. To discover more, or to begin, call our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it is not uncommon to notice a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that is designed to keep water within the shower and away from the floor. Though this is a helpful way to keep water within the shower, it also presents a risky hurdle for senior citizens who have difficulties with balance. Wet floors are dangerous enough without adding a tall ledge into the mix! We look for ways to make showering safe, and low threshold showers are a safe step in the proper direction! Dial (972) 695-3027 to request your better, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.