Are you in danger of slipping or falling in your home’s current shower? As specialists in elderly and handicap bathing options, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. We have years of experience providing high quality walk-in bathtubs in Frederick, OK, and the nearby areas, and we can supply you with accessible shower solutions too. To begin, call (972) 695-3027 and set up your free in-home consultation with any of our bath experts. This consultation will be used to not only look into the dimensions and set up of your restroom, but to also find out which one of our systems will effectively accommodate your personal needs.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and other medical conditions can affect our daily tasks thanks to problems with impaired mobility. This is the case for many individuals over age 65, and because of this impaired mobility, many seniors are not able to bathe safely at home. If you plan to efficiently and securely continue your independent living at home, walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers are smart alternatives you can find on the market. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than removable seats, and are easier to clean. Accessible showers also provide a selection of other amenities that can allow you to operate the full shower without compromising your balance. For similar safety, but extra luxury, our walk-in bathtubs are a great way to securely enjoy a warm and pleasant bath.
If you’re interested in the spa experience, our hydromassage systems are a great way to have a luxurious bath at home. Unlike every other whirlpool system available, our Purewater Pipeless walk-in bathtubs in Frederick, OK are state of the art, and ideal for elders. These American-made baths have the only whirlpool spa systems that allow you to scrub each and every piece of the system. While other tubs work with the assistance of tubes and pipes that send water underneath and throughout the tub, our system works without those pipes, which prevents the growth of mold and bacteria. To request a brochure, or to schedule your own installation, you can call us at (972) 695-3027! Make your restroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
See our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in this process. In order to provide our clients with optimal service, we always conduct a complimentary in-home consultation. During your consultation, our experts can figure out which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current restroom, and which kind will serve your needs best. If you would like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your home, contact our team at (972) 695-3027 now, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your house is not designed to work with your needs, home life can be difficult for an individual with a handicap. Ease of use plays a big part in quality of living, which is why we strive to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub and shower solutions. These specially designed bathtubs and showers are meant to supply you with a safer and more comfortable bathing experience. To discover more, or to begin, call our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Traditional showers are often designed with a ledge or lip that’s designed to prevent water from spilling onto your floor. Though this is a helpful way to keep water inside of the shower, it also poses a potential risk for senior citizens who have difficulties with balance. Stepping over an edge of any height onto a wet surface creates a perfect storm for slips or falls. That is why we supply seated as well as low threshold shower options as the perfect solution. Contact (972) 695-3027 now to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.