Are you at risk of tripping or collapsing in your home’s current shower? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we are specialists in in-home bath solutions for aging and disabled individuals. When you’re hoping to purchase a more readily accessible shower, or to consider safe and secure walk-in bathtubs in Frederick, OK, you can depend on our years of experience. By contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 now, you can schedule a time to sit down with us during your free in-home consultation. During this consultation, we will discuss which system will work ideally in your bathroom, along with which system will be most efficient for your daily requirements.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Getting older, arthritis, and similar medical conditions can affect our daily lives due to issues with mobility impairment. For many individuals over 65 year old, impaired mobility makes baths and showers risky, and often a place of injury. Specially designed showers and walk-in bathtubs are available to let you safely remain independent at home. If you are more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats offer a level of security that removable seats cannot. Accessible showers even provide a selection of additional features that will enable you to enjoy the entire shower without risking your balance. If you prefer soaks to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are also safe alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and will cater to your own requirements.
You can even explore our luxurious hydrotherapy packages, which will deliver the spa experience directly into your home. To request a brochure, or to schedule your own installation, you can reach us at (972) 695-3027! For better customer service, and quality products, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
See our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Prior to any walk-in bathtub installation, it’s essential that we understand what your requirements are. That’s why our experts perform a free in-home consultation. Through your consultation, we can discuss your wants and needs, as well as determine which model will accommodate in your lifestyle and your restroom. To begin the walk-in tub installation process today, click on the links below, or give us a call at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living alone at home can sometimes be difficult with a handicap, particularly if your home is not equipped for your requirements. We provide a wide selection of handicap bathtubs and showers to enable our clients to have one less appliance to be concerned about. With the installation of These specifically designed bathtubs and showers, you have the chance to keep more independence in the bathroom, as well as a safer experience. You can contact our office at (972) 695-3027 to talk to a professional about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you have a typical standalone shower in your bathroom currently, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to keep water from leaking out. Though the design is useful at times, it is also risky for senior citizens and other persons who have difficulty maintaining their balance. Slippery floors are risky enough without adding a tall ledge into the equation! In order to make showering a safer experience, we provide low threshold shower installations, and built in shower seats. If you are prepared for a safer showering experience, call (972) 695-3027 to order your low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.