Is your home’s current bathtub or shower too slippery and dangerous for your current needs? To address this, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a variety of bath and shower options created for elderly and disabled individuals. Our team has years of experience installing high quality walk-in bathtubs in Bixby, OK, and the nearby areas, and we can supply you with accessible shower options as well. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation with any of our bath experts. This meeting will be used to not only assess the dimensions and set up of your bathroom, but to also find out which one of our solutions will best accommodate your personal needs.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are dealing with mobility impairment due to advanced age, or an existing ailment, you understand that some activities that were once easy for you have become more difficult. This impaired mobility affects many individuals older than 65, and slippery places like tubs and showers will rapidly become a very risky area. If you want to stay independent or bathe alone, there are many safer options on the market, including seated showers and walk-in bathtubs. If you’re more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats offer a level of security that portable seats cannot. Accessible showers even provide a variety of additional features that will enable you to operate your entire shower without compromising your balance. Our walk-in bathtubs offer a similar safety, with the additional benefit of deep walls that enable you to soak.
We even sell walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy amenities meant to bring luxury and relaxation to the comfort of your restroom. Order your installation now by calling us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to discover more. When you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
Explore our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in adding a walk-in bathtub to your house, it is essential to know exactly what your requirements are. In order to provide our customers with optimal service, we always perform a complimentary in-home consultation. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current restroom, and which kind will serve your requirements most effectively. To begin the walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links below, or give us a ring at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home isn’t made to work for your needs, home life can be challenging for any individual with a handicap. Ease of use plays a big part in quality of living, which is why we strive to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub and shower solutions. These Specifically designed bathtubs and showers are meant to supply you with a safer and easier bathing experience. Call (972) 695-3027 now to ask about what your options are for handicap bathtubs or showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it is not uncommon to notice a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that’s meant to keep water within the shower and off of the floor. Though this is a helpful method to keep water inside of the shower, it also presents a risky hurdle for senior citizens who have trouble with balance. A ledge can easily be tripped over, and merely attempting to step over something of that uneven can facilitate a loss of balance. We search for ways to make showering safer, and low threshold shower bases are a safe step in the proper direction! When you’re prepared for a safer showering experience, dial (972) 695-3027 to order your low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.