Do you have trouble with bathing at home, or have you ever fallen while getting into the tub or shower? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we specialize in at-home bath solutions for elderly or disabled individuals. When you are hoping to purchase a more readily accessible shower, or to consider reliable and sturdy walk-in bathtubs in Glenpool, OK, you can rely on our years of experience. Call (972) 695-3027 to get started today, and ask about the no-cost, in-home consultations we provide to our clients. We utilize this meeting to get to know your personal needs, and also to help you determine which system will work best in your home’s bathroom.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you struggle with mobility impairment, you understand that certain areas of your life are not as simple as they used to be, including taking a bath independently. For many individuals over 65 year of age, impaired mobility makes baths as well as showers risky, and generally a place of injury. If you want to stay independent or bathe on your own, there are many safe alternatives on the market, such as seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. An easy way to make your shower safer is to install a built-in shower seat for reliable and clean balance. With a variety of custom options to pick from, our accessible showers are designed to cater to your requirements. If you would prefer a warm and therapeutic bath, our walk-in bathtubs provide even more safety features for your requirements.
You can further explore our luxurious hydromassage options, which can bring the spa experience directly into your home. To ask for a brochure, or to schedule your own installation, you can call us at (972) 695-3027! If you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, and safety!
See our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Prior to any walk-in bathtub addition, it’s essential that we discuss what your needs are. This is why we are more than glad to supply our clients with free in-home consultations. The consultation takes place in-home so that we can also talk about which models will fit in your restroom, as well as suit your needs. Request your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation today by contacting the experts at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home is not made to work for your needs, home life can be challenging for an individual with a handicap. Ease of use plays a big role in quality of living, which is why we strive to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub as well as shower solutions. Your handicap shower or bathtub installation can provide you with the comfort and peace of mind you look for in your bath experience. To learn more, or to begin, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it’s not unheard of to see a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that is designed to keep water within the shower and away from the floor. While this is a helpful way to keep water inside of the shower, it also presents a potential risk for senior citizens who have trouble with balance. Stepping over an edge of any height onto a wet surface creates the perfect storm for slips or falls. Our low threshold as well as seated shower options are the perfect solution to a safe shower experience. Request your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.