Are you looking for a safer, more secure way to enjoy your bath? Here in the DFW area, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for any of your aging and disabled bathtub and shower solutions. We sell accessible showers and walk-in bathtubs in Owasso, OK, and we have years of experience offering fast and clean installations. Contact (972) 695-3027 to begin now, and ask about the free in-home consultations we provide to our clients. During this consultation, we will discuss which system will work best in your bathroom, along with which system will be most efficient for your daily needs.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, in addition to certain medical conditions, can lead to impaired mobility problems that affect our ability to carry out certain daily activities. This is true for many individuals over the age of 65, and because of this impaired mobility, many elders are unable to bathe safely at home. There are many safer solutions in the industry, and quality walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers can allow you to maintain your independence at home. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than portable seats, and are easier to clean. Accessible showers also offer a selection of additional features that will allow you to enjoy your full shower without risking your balance. For equal safety, but extra relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a great way to securely enjoy a hot and pleasant bath.
If you’re interested in the spa experience, our hydromassage systems are a fantastic way to have a luxurious bath at home. Calling our experts at (972) 695-3027 is the first step towards your safety bathtub. For quality customer service, and quality products, you can depend on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Explore our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in this process. This is why we are more than happy to provide our clients with free in-home consultations. During your consultation, our professionals can determine which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current bathroom, and which type will serve your requirements most effectively. Call the office at (972) 695-3027 to schedule your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation now!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you know that sometimes it can be difficult to locate the ideal appliances to accommodate your lifestyle. We supply a wide selection of handicap bathtubs and showers to help our clients to have one less appliance to be concerned about. A handicap shower or bathtub installation can give you the comfort and peace of mind you search for in your bathing experience. If you are interested in hearing your potential for handicap bathtubs or showers, speak with one of our experts at (972) 695-3027 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In most shower designs, it’s not uncommon to notice a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that is designed to keep water inside of the shower and away from the floor. Though this is a helpful way to keep water inside of the shower, it also presents a potential risk for senior citizens who have difficulties with balance. A ledge can easily be tripped on, and merely attempting to step over something of that height can lead to a loss of balance. Our low threshold as well as seated shower options are the ideal solution to a safer shower experience. Order your low threshold shower installation today at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.