Is your home’s current bathtub or shower too slippery and risky for your current needs? As specialists in aging and handicap bath options, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can assist you. We sell accessible showers as well as walk-in bathtubs in Sand Springs, OK, and we have plenty of expertise offering speedy and efficient installations. By calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027 now, you can schedule a time to meet with us for your free in-home consultation. This consultation will be used to not only look into the dimensions and design of your restroom, but to additional find out which one of our solutions will effectively accommodate your personal requirements.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
When you face impaired mobility, you understand that many areas of your day aren’t as simple as they once were, such as taking a bath independently. This is the case for many individuals over the age of 65, and because of this limited mobility, many elders are unable to bathe easily at home. Specially designed showers and walk-in bathtubs are created to let you easily remain independent at home. If you’re more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats provide a level of security that removable seats won’t. Accessible showers even provide a selection of other amenities that can allow you to enjoy your full shower without risking your balance. For equal safety, but extra luxury, our walk-in bathtubs are a great way to securely enjoy a hot and pleasant soak.
If you’re interested in the spa experience, our hydromassage systems are a great way to enjoy a luxurious bath at home. Contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the first step towards your safety bathtub. If you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
Check out our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Prior to any walk-in bathtub addition, it’s essential that we understand what your needs are. This is why we’re more than glad to supply our clients with free in-home consultations. This consultation is utilized to assess which installation will work in your bathroom space, as well as which one will fit your requirements. If you would like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your house, call our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your house isn’t designed to work for your needs, home life can be difficult for any individual with a handicap. Luckily, your tub no longer needs to be a cause for worry, thanks to our plentiful handicap bathtub and shower options! Bathing should be a safe and relaxing experience, so with a specially designed bathtub to meet your requirements, you can have precisely that! To learn additional information, or to get started, call our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Typical showers are often designed with a ledge or lip that is designed to keep water from splashing onto the floor. Though that ledge is a great way to keep the floor dry, it actually poses a dangerous fall risk for senior citizens as well as the mobility impaired. It’s more difficult to keep traction when stepping over a threshold and onto a wet floor. In order to make showering a safe experience, we offer low threshold shower installations, and built in shower seats. Order your low threshold shower installation today at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.