Is your home’s current bathtub or shower too slick and risky for your current requirements? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we specialize in in-home bath solutions for elderly or disabled individuals. If you are looking to buy a more easily accessible shower, or to consider reliable and secure walk-in bathtubs in Coweta, OK, you can depend on our years of experience. To begin, contact (972) 695-3027 and set up your free in-home consultation with one of our bath experts. We use this consultation to understand your personal needs, as well as to help you decide which system will work best in your home’s bathroom.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, in addition to certain medical complications, can cause mobility impairment issues that affect our ability to participate in certain daily activities. This is the case for many individuals over the age of 65, and because of this impaired mobility, many seniors are not able to bathe easily at home. If you want to remain independent and bathe alone, there are several safe alternatives on the market, including seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than removable seats, and are simpler to clean. With a personalized design, your shower can also offer other amenities that are adjusted to your specific needs. Our walk-in bathtubs provide a similar safety, with the added benefit of deep walls that allow the bather to soak.
As an effort to improve the luxury and enjoyment of your new bah solution, our bathtubs even sport high-end hydromassage systems. To learn more, or to order your installation today, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027. When you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
See our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Prior to any walk-in bathtub addition, it is important that we understand what your needs are. This is why we are more than glad to supply our clients with free in-home consultations. The consultation takes place in-home so that we can also talk about which models will fit in your bathroom, as well as meet your needs. To begin the walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links underneath, or give us a call at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home isn’t designed to work with your needs, home life can be difficult for any individual with a handicap. Luckily, your bathtub no longer has to be a reason for concern, thanks to our many handicap bathtub and shower options! Bathing should be a safe and individual experience, so with a specially designed bathtub to meet your requirements, you can have exactly that! To discover more, or to begin, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In most shower designs, it’s not unheard of to see a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that’s designed to keep water inside of the shower and away from the floor. While the design is useful at times, it’s also risky for senior citizens and other individuals who have trouble keeping their balance. A ledge can easily be tripped over, or merely stepping over something of that uneven can facilitate a loss of balance. We search for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold shower bases are a safe step in the proper direction! Call (972) 695-3027 now to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.