Is your home’s standard bathtub or shower too slippery and risky for your current needs? As specialists in elderly or handicap bathing options, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can assist you. We sell accessible showers and walk-in bathtubs in Wagoner, OK, and we have years of expertise providing fast and efficient installations. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our bath professionals. During this meeting, we can talk about exactly what you are needing from your bath solution, along with explore which designs will fit most efficiently in your current lavatory.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re dealing with mobility impairment due to old age, or an underlying condition, you know that some activities that were once simple for you have become more difficult. This is true for many individuals over the age of 65, and because of this impaired mobility, many elders are not able to bathe easily at home. If you want to safely and securely maintain your independent living at home, walk-in bathtubs or handicap showers are great alternatives you can find on the market. If you’re more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats offer a level of stability that portable seats cannot. Additionally, accessible shower designs enable you to enjoy your complete shower from the security of the seat without risking your balance. If you would rather a warm and therapeutic bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more stability features for your requirements.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage features meant to bring therapeutic relaxation to the comfort of your restroom. Request your installation now by contacting us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to discover more. Make your restroom safer today with a reliable Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Explore our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in the process. This is why we’re more than glad to supply our clients with free in-home consultations. This consultation takes place in-home so that you can also discuss which models will fit in your restroom, as well as suit your needs. If you would like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your home, call our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living alone at home can often be difficult with a handicap, particularly if your house is not suited to your requirements. Ease of use plays a major role in quality of living, which is why we strive to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub and shower solutions. A handicap shower or bathtub installation can provide you with the comfort and peace of mind you look for in your bath experience. You can reach our office at (972) 695-3027 to talk with a professional about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In most shower designs, it’s not unheard of to see a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that is designed to keep water inside of the shower and off of the floor. Though that ledge is a great way to keep the floor clean, it also poses a dangerous fall risk for seniors and the mobility impaired. It is more difficult to maintain traction when stepping over a threshold and onto a wet floor. That is why we provide seated and low threshold shower choices as the ideal solution. If you’re ready for a safer showering experience, dial (972) 695-3027 to request your low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.