Is your home’s standard tub or shower too slippery and risky for your current needs? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we specialize in in-home bath solutions for elderly as well as disabled individuals. We sell accessible showers as well as walk-in bathtubs in Burns Flat, OK, and we have years of expertise offering speedy and clean installations. Set up your free in-home consultation with us today by contacting (972) 695-3027, and find out more about our products. This consultation is utilized to not only assess the dimensions and set up of your restroom, but to additional find out which one of our solutions will effectively address your personal needs.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Getting older, arthritis, and other medical conditions can interfere with our daily lives due to problems with impaired mobility. For many persons over 65 year of age, limited mobility makes baths as well as showers risky, and often an area of injury. Specially designed showers and walk-in bathtubs are created to let you easily remain independent at home. For individuals that prefer showers to baths, a sturdy and sanitary built-in seat can improve the safety of your shower instantly. With a specialized design, your shower can even offer other amenities that are adjusted to your specific needs. Our walk-in bathtubs provide a similar safety, with the additional perk of deep ledges that allow the bather to soak.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage amenities designed to bring luxury and relaxation to the comfort of your restroom. Calling our experts at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your installation. If you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
See our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Before any walk-in bathtub addition, it’s essential that we understand what your needs are. This is why we are more than happy to supply our clients with free in-home consultations. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current bathroom, and which type will serve your requirements best. If you would like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your home, contact our team at (972) 695-3027 now, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home is not made to work for your needs, home life can be difficult for any individual with a handicap. We supply a wide selection of handicap bathtubs and showers to enable our clients to have one less appliance to worry about. Your handicap shower or tub installation can provide you with the comfort and peace of mind you search for in your bathing experience. You can contact our office at (972) 695-3027 to talk to a professional about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In typical bathroom models, there is a shower threshold edge designed to keep water from leaking out of the shower. While that ledge is a smart way to keep your floor dry, it also poses a dangerous fall risk for senior citizens as well as the mobility impaired. Slippery floors are risky enough without adding a high ledge into the equation! That is why we supply seated and low threshold shower choices as the perfect solution. Call (972) 695-3027 now to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.