Do you struggle with baths alone, or have you ever slipped while entering the tub or shower? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we specialize in at-home bath solutions for elderly as well as disabled individuals. When you’re hoping to buy a more readily accessible shower, or to consider reliable and secure walk-in bathtubs in Holliday, TX, you can depend on our years of experience. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation with any of our bath professionals. We use this consultation to get to know your personal needs, and also to help you decide which system will work ideally in your house’s lavatory.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
When you face mobility impairment, you know that certain parts of your day aren’t as easy as they used to be, such as taking a bath independently. This is the case for many individuals over age 65, and because of this impaired mobility, many seniors are not able to bathe safely at home. Specifically designed showers and walk-in bathtubs are available to help you safely remain independent at home. If you’re more inclined to take showers, built-in shower seats offer a level of stability that portable seats won’t. With the specialized design, your shower can also provide additional amenities that are catered to your specific needs. For similar safety, but added relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to securely enjoy a warm and pleasant soak.
You can even explore our deluxe hydromassage options, which will deliver the spa experience directly into your home. Calling our experts at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your safety bathtub. For better customer service, and quality products, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Check out our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in this process. This is why we’re more than happy to supply our clients with free in-home consultations. This consultation is utilized to determine which installation will work in your bathroom space, in addition to which one will fit your needs. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your house, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027 now, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with any handicap can lead to certain issues with appliances in your home. Ease of use plays a major role in quality of life, which is why we strive to deliver easily accessible handicap bathtub as well as shower solutions. Your handicap shower or bathtub installation can give you the comfort and peace of mind you look for in your bathing experience. Dial (972) 695-3027 now to find out what your options are for handicap bathtubs and showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Traditional showers are generally designed with a ledge or lip that is meant to prevent water from splashing onto your floor. While this is a helpful method to keep water within the shower, it also presents a risky hurdle for seniors who have difficulties with balance. Stepping over a ledge of any height onto a slippery floor creates the perfect storm for slips or falls. That is why we provide seated as well as low threshold shower options as the ideal solution. Request your low threshold shower installation today at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.