Are you in danger of tripping or falling in your home’s current shower? To handle this, the professionals at AZTX Walk In Tubs have a variety of tub and shower solutions designed for elderly and handicapped persons. When you are looking to buy a more easily accessible shower, or to consider safe and secure walk-in bathtubs in Seymour, TX, you can depend on our years of experience. Schedule your free in-home consultation with us today by calling (972) 581-9865, and learn more about our products. During this consultation, we can discuss exactly what you are needing from your bathing solutions, along with explore which designs will work most efficiently in your current lavatory.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
When you face mobility impairment, you know that many parts of your day are not as simple as they once were, such as taking a bath independently. This impaired mobility bothers many individuals over the age of 65, and slippery places such as tubs and showers will rapidly become a very risky place. There are many safer solutions on the market, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can allow you to maintain your independence in your home. For those that prefer showers to baths, a stable and easy-to-clean built-in seat can improve the safety of your shower immediately. Furthermore, accessible shower designs allow you to conduct your complete shower from the safety of the seat without risking your balance. For equal safety, but added relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to safely enjoy a hot and pleasant soak.
We even sell walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy amenities meant to bring therapeutic relaxation to the privacy of your restroom. To discover more, or to buy your installation today, contact our experts at (972) 581-9865. For quality customer service, and quality products, you can rely on AZTX Walk In Tubs!
Explore our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in this process. This is why we are more than happy to provide our clients with free in-home consultations. During this consultation, we can discuss your wants and needs, and decide which model will accommodate in your lifestyle as well as your bathroom. If you would like to request a walk-in tub installation for your house, call our team at (972) 581-9865 now, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your house isn’t made to work with your needs, home life can be challenging for any individual with a handicap. In an effort to make your restroom an easier and more comfortable part of your home to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to choose from. These Specifically designed bathtubs and showers are created to supply you with a safe and more comfortable bathing experience. Dial (972) 581-9865 now to find out what your choices are for handicap bathtubs or showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it is not uncommon to see a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that is meant to keep water inside of the shower and away from the floor. While this can be helpful, it can additionally be dangerous for seniors and persons with disabilities. It is more difficult to keep traction when stepping over a threshold and onto a wet floor. We search for ways to make showering safe, and low threshold showers are a safe step in the proper direction! Call (972) 581-9865 now to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.