Are you at risk of tripping or falling in your current shower? As specialists in elderly and disabled bath solutions, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can assist you. If you’re hoping to purchase a more readily accessible shower, or to look into safe and secure walk-in bathtubs in Killeen, TX, you can rely on our years of experience. Set up your free in-home consultation with us now by contacting (972) 695-3027, and find out more about our products. During your consultation, we will discuss which system will work ideally in your restroom, as well as which system will be most helpful for your day to day needs.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re struggling with mobility impairment from advanced age, or an existing ailment, you know that some day to day things that were once simple for you have become more difficult. For many persons over 65 year old, limited mobility makes baths and showers dangerous, and generally an area of injury. Specially designed showers or walk-in bathtubs are available to help you safely remain independent at home. For individuals who prefer showers to soaks, a sturdy and easy-to-clean built-in seat can improve the security of your shower instantly. Accessible showers even provide a selection of additional amenities that can allow you to enjoy your full shower without compromising your balance. For equal safety, but added luxury, our walk-in bathtubs are a great way to securely enjoy a warm and relaxing soak.
If you’re interested in the spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a fantastic way to enjoy a therapeutic bath at home. Contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your installation. Make your restroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Check out our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you are interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your home, it is essential to know exactly what your needs are. In order to provide our clients with top level service, we always perform a free in-home consultation. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current restroom, and which type will serve your requirements most effectively. Call the office at (972) 695-3027 to request your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation today!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living independently at home can often be difficult with a handicap, especially if your house is not equipped for your requirements. We supply a wide array of handicap tubs and showers to help our clients to have one less room to be concerned about. With the installation of our specially designed tubs and showers, you have the opportunity to keep more independence in the bathroom, as well as a safer experience. To learn more, or to begin, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Typical showers are generally designed with an edge or lip that is designed to keep water from splashing onto your floor. While this is a useful method to keep water within the shower, it also poses a potential risk for senior citizens who have trouble with balance. A ledge can easily be tripped on, and merely stepping over something of that uneven can lead to a loss of balance. That’s why we supply seated as well as low threshold shower choices as the perfect solution. Call (972) 695-3027 today to order yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.