Are you looking for a less dangerous, more stable way to enjoy your bath? To address this, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a variety of bath and shower options created for elderly or disabled persons. We have years of expertise providing top quality walk-in bathtubs in New Boston, TX, and the surrounding areas, and we can provide you with accessible shower options as well. By contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, you can schedule a time to meet with us during your free in-home consultation. This meeting will be used to not only look into the dimensions and set up of your restroom, but to additional determine which one of our solutions will best address your personal needs.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
If you struggle with impaired mobility, you know that certain areas of your life are not as simple as they used to be, including taking a bath independently. This is true for many individuals over age 65, and because of this limited mobility, many elders are not able to bathe safely at home. There are many safer options on the market, and quality walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers can help you maintain your independence at home. If you’re more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats offer a level of stability that removable seats cannot. Accessible showers even offer a selection of other features that can enable you to enjoy the entire shower without risking your balance. If you prefer soaks to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are also safe alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and can cater to your own requirements.
You can even explore our deluxe hydrotherapy packages, which can bring the spa experience directly to your home. Order your installation now by calling us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to discover more. When you purchase a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, and safety!
See our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in this process. That’s why our experts conduct a free in-home consultation. This consultation is utilized to assess which installation will fit in your allotted space, as well as which one will fit your requirements. Call the office at (972) 695-3027 to schedule your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation today!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living independently at home can sometimes be challenging with a handicap, particularly if your home is not suited to your needs. We provide a wide array of handicap tubs and showers to help our clients to have one less appliance to be concerned about. With the installation of These specifically designed tubs and showers, you have the opportunity to keep more independence in your bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. If you’re interested in discussing your potential for handicap bathtubs or showers, speak with any of our professionals at (972) 695-3027 today!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In typical restroom models, there’s a shower threshold edge created to prevent water from seeping out of the shower. Though this is a helpful way to keep water inside of the shower, it also poses a potential risk for seniors who have difficulties with balance. Stepping over a ledge of any height onto a slippery surface creates a perfect storm for slips and falls. Our low threshold and seated shower options are the perfect solution to a safer shower experience. Request your low threshold shower installation today at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.