Are you at risk of tripping or collapsing in your current shower? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we are specialists in at-home bath solutions for elderly as well as disabled persons. We offer accessible showers as well as walk-in bathtubs in Jacksonville, TX, and we have years of experience offering speedy and efficient installations. Schedule your free in-home consultation with us today by calling (972) 695-3027, and find out more about our selection. We utilize this meeting to get to know your individual requirements, as well as to help you decide which system will work best in your home’s lavatory.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Old age, as well as certain medical conditions, can lead to impaired mobility issues that affect our ability to participate in certain daily tasks. For many individuals over 65 year of age, impaired mobility makes baths and showers risky, and often an area of injury. If you want to efficiently and securely continue your independent living at home, walk-in bathtubs or handicap showers are smart options you can find in the industry. A simple way to make your shower safer is to install a built-in shower seat for reliable and clean balance. Accessible showers also offer a variety of other features that can enable you to operate the full shower without compromising your balance. If you’d rather a hot and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs provide even more safety features for your needs.
You can further explore our deluxe hydrotherapy options, which will deliver the spa experience directly into your home. Contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your safety bathtub. For better customer service, and quality products, you can depend on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
See our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your house, it’s essential to know precisely what your requirements are. For this reason, we will perform a free in-home consultation with each of our clients. During your consultation, our experts can determine which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current restroom, and which kind will serve your needs most effectively. Schedule your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation now by contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living alone at home can sometimes be difficult with a handicap, particularly if your house is not suited to your needs. We supply a wide array of handicap bathtubs and showers to enable our clients to have one less appliance to worry about. With the installation of These specially designed bathtubs and showers, you have the chance to maintain more independence in the bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. To discover additional information, or to begin, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Traditional showers are often designed with an edge or lip that is designed to keep water from splashing onto the floor. Though this is a helpful way to keep water inside of the shower, it also poses a potential risk for senior citizens who have trouble with balance. Stepping over an edge of any height onto a slippery surface creates a perfect storm for slips or falls. We search for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are one safe step in the proper direction! Order your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.