Is your home’s standard tub or shower too slippery and risky for your current needs? To address this, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a selection of bath as well as shower options designed for senior and disabled individuals. If you are hoping to purchase a more easily accessible shower, or to look into safe and secure walk-in bathtubs in Rusk, TX, you can rely on our years of experience. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and set up your no-cost, in-home consultation with one of our bath professionals. During this consultation, we’ll discuss which system will work ideally in your restroom, as well as which system will be most efficient for your day to day needs.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are dealing with impaired mobility due to advanced age, or an existing condition, you understand that some activities that were formerly simple for you have become more difficult. This impaired mobility bothers many seniors over the age of 65, so slippery places like bathtubs and showers can quickly become a very dangerous area. If you want to stay independent or bathe on your own, there are several safe options on the market, such as seated showers and walk-in bathtubs. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than removable seats, and are easier to clean. With a variety of customized options to pick from, our accessible showers are designed to work for your needs. If you prefer soaks to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are likewise stable alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and can cater to your own requirements.
As an effort to improve the relaxation and enjoyment of your new tub, our bathtubs even have deluxe hydromassage systems. Our Purewater Pipeless walk-in bathtubs in Rusk, TX are different from any other whirlpool bathing option you’ll find on the market. Contrary to other whirlpool spa tubs, our American-made tubs can be thoroughly cleansed and sanitized. Unlike traditional whirlpools that grow bacteria and mildew with their piped systems, our system can be completely cleaned! To learn more, or to request your installation now, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027. For quality customer service, and better products, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Explore our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For ideal results, it is essential to make your needs and wants clear prior to your walk-in bathtub installation. This is why we are more than happy to provide our clients with free in-home consultations. This consultation is utilized to determine which installation will work in your allotted space, in addition to which one will fit your needs. To begin your walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links below, or give us a ring at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a loved one live with a handicap, you know that sometimes it can be hard to locate the right appliances to fit your lifestyle. Thankfully, your bathtub no longer has to be a reason for worry, thanks to our plentiful handicap bathtub and shower options! Bathing should be a safe and relaxing experience, and with a carefully designed bathtub to meet your requirements, you can have exactly that! To learn additional information, or to begin, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you have a traditional standalone shower in your bathroom currently, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to prevent water from spilling out. While such a ledge is a great way to keep your floor dry, it actually presents a dangerous fall risk for senior citizens as well as the mobility impaired. It is more difficult to maintain traction when passing over a threshold and onto a wet floor. Our low threshold and seated shower options are the perfect solution to a safer shower experience. Call (972) 695-3027 to order your newer, safer low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.