Are you at risk of tripping or falling in your current shower? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we are specialists in at-home bath solutions for elderly as well as disabled individuals. If you are looking to purchase a more easily accessible shower, or to look into reliable and secure walk-in bathtubs in Troup, TX, you can rely on our years of expertise. By calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027 today, you can schedule a time to meet with us for your free in-home consultation. During your consultation, we’ll discuss which system will work ideally in your restroom, along with which system will be most efficient for your day to day needs.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
When you face impaired mobility, you understand that many parts of your life are not as easy as they used to be, including taking a bath independently. This is the case for many individuals over age 65, and because of this limited mobility, many seniors are unable to bathe safely at home. Specially designed showers and walk-in bathtubs are created to let you safely stay independent at home. An easy way to make your shower more secure is to install a built-in shower seat for dependable and sanitary support. With a variety of custom amenities to choose from, our accessible showers are designed to work for your requirements. For similar safety, but added relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to securely enjoy a hot and pleasant bath.
You can even explore our deluxe hydrotherapy options, which will bring the spa experience directly into your home. Order your installation now by contacting us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to learn more. Make your bathroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
See our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in adding a walk-in bathtub to your house, it’s essential to know precisely what your requirements are. This is why we’re more than glad to provide our clients with free in-home consultations. During your consultation, our professionals can determine which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current restroom, and which type will serve your requirements best. If you’d like to request a walk-in tub installation for your home, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with any handicap can create certain issues with appliances in your home. Ease of use plays a major role in quality of life, which is why we work to deliver easily accessible handicap bathtub as well as shower solutions. Bathing should be a secure and individual experience, so with a specially designed bathtub to meet your needs, you can have precisely that! To discover additional information, or to begin, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In most shower designs, it is not uncommon to see a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that’s meant to keep water inside of the shower and away from the floor. While that ledge is a smart way to keep the floor clean, it also poses a dangerous fall risk for seniors and the mobility impaired. A ledge can easily be tripped over, or merely attempting to step over something of that height can lead to a loss of balance. Our low threshold as well as seated shower options are the perfect solution to a safer shower experience. Dial (972) 695-3027 to request your newer, safer low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.