Are you in danger of tripping or falling in your home’s current shower? As specialists in elderly or handicap bathing solutions, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. We can provide you with top quality walk-in bathtubs in Frisco, TX, as well as reliable and accessible showers. To begin, call (972) 695-3027 and set up your no-cost, in-home consultation with any of our bath experts. During this consultation, we can talk about exactly what you need from your bathing solutions, as well as explore which designs will work best in your current lavatory.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
When you struggle with mobility impairment, you understand that many areas of your life are not as easy as they once were, such as bathing. This is the case for many individuals over the age of 65, and because of this limited mobility, many seniors are not able to bathe safely at home. If you want to stay independent and bathe on your own, there are many safer options on the market, including seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. If you’re more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats provide a level of security that removable seats cannot. Additionally, accessible shower designs enable you to conduct your complete shower from the security of the seat without compromising your balance. For equal safety, but added relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to securely enjoy a warm and relaxing bath.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage features designed to bring therapeutic relaxation to the comfort of your home. Order your installation now by contacting us at (972) 695-3027, or ask an expert to learn more. For quality customer service, and quality products, you can depend on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
See our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in this process. In order to supply our customers with optimal service, we consistently conduct a complimentary in-home consultation. During your consultation, we can talk about your wants and needs, and decide which model will accommodate in your lifestyle and your restroom. Call our office at (972) 695-3027 to schedule your consultation for an affordable walk-in tub installation today!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you understand that occasionally it can be difficult to find the right appliances to accommodate your lifestyle. We provide a wide array of handicap tubs and showers to enable our clients to have one less room to worry about. Bathing should be a secure and relaxing experience, and with a carefully designed tub to meet your requirements, you can have precisely that! If you are interested in discussing your options for handicap bathtubs or showers, speak with any of our experts at (972) 695-3027 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Typical showers are often designed with an edge or lip that is meant to prevent water from spilling onto the floor. While such a ledge is a great way to keep the floor dry, it actually poses a dangerous fall risk for seniors and the mobility impaired. A ledge can easily be tripped on, or merely stepping over something of that uneven can facilitate a loss of balance. We search for methods to make showering safe, and low threshold showers are one safe step in the proper direction! Contact (972) 695-3027 today to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.