Are you at risk of slipping or collapsing in your current shower? To handle this, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a selection of tub and shower options created for senior and disabled persons. Our team has plenty of expertise installing high quality walk-in bathtubs in Sachse, TX, and the nearby cities, and we can supply you with accessible shower options as well. Call (972) 695-3027 to begin now, and inquire about the no-cost, in-home consultations we provide to our customers. We use this meeting to get to know your individual needs, as well as to help you decide which system will work ideally in your home’s bathroom.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Old age, as well as certain medical conditions, can cause mobility impairment issues that affect our ability to carry out certain daily activities. This limited mobility affects many seniors over the age of 65, and slippery places such as bathtubs and showers will quickly become a very dangerous place. If you want to remain independent and bathe alone, there are several safer alternatives on the market, such as seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than removable seats, and are easier to clean. With the specialized design, your shower can also offer other amenities that are adjusted to your particular needs. If you prefer a warm and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more safety features for your requirements.
As a way to increase the luxury and pleasure of your new tub, our bathtubs even have deluxe hydromassage systems. To request a brochure, or to set up your own installation, you can reach us at (972) 695-3027! For quality customer service, and quality products, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Check out our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you are interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your house, it’s essential to know precisely what your needs are. That’s why our professionals perform your free in-home consultation. During your consultation, our professionals can determine which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current bathroom, and which kind will serve your needs best. Request your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation today by contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your house is not designed to work with your needs, home life can be difficult for any individual with a handicap. We provide a wide array of handicap bathtubs and showers to enable our clients to have one less room to worry about. Bathing should be a safe and individual experience, so with a carefully designed tub to meet your needs, you can have precisely that! You can contact our office at (972) 695-3027 to talk with an expert about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it is not unheard of to notice a threshold of between 2 and 3 inches that is designed to keep water inside of the shower and off of the floor. Though this is a useful way to keep water inside of the shower, it also presents a potential risk for seniors who have trouble with balance. A ledge can easily be tripped on, or merely stepping over something of that height can facilitate a loss of balance. In order to make showering a safer experience, we provide low threshold shower options, along with built in shower seats. Request your low threshold shower installation today at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.