Is your home’s current tub or shower too slick and risky for your current needs? To handle this, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a variety of tub and shower options created for elderly or disabled individuals. Our team has years of experience installing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Gainesville, TX, and the surrounding areas, and we can provide you with accessible shower options too. To get started, contact (972) 695-3027 and set up your no-cost, in-home consultation with one of our bath professionals. We utilize this meeting to get to know your individual needs, as well as to help you determine which system will work best in your home’s bathroom.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are dealing with impaired mobility from old age, or an existing condition, you know that some day to day things that were once easy for you have become increasingly difficult. For many persons over 65 year old, limited mobility makes baths as well as showers risky, and often an area of injury. There are many smart options on the market, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can allow you to keep your independence at home. An easy way to make your shower more secure is to install a built-in shower seat for dependable and clean balance. Furthermore, accessible shower designs allow you to enjoy your complete shower from the security of the seat without compromising your balance. If you’d rather a hot and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more stability features for your needs.
As a way to improve the luxury and pleasure of your new tub, our bathtubs even have high-end hydromassage systems. To ask for a brochure, or to set up your own installation, you can contact us at (972) 695-3027! Make your home’s bathroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Explore our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your home, it is essential to know precisely what your needs are. In order to supply our clients with optimal service, we consistently conduct a complimentary in-home consultation. The consultation takes place in-home so that you can also talk about which models will fit in your restroom, as well as meet your needs. Request your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation today by calling our experts at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home is not made to work with your needs, home life can be difficult for an individual with a handicap. Luckily, your tub no longer has to be a reason for worry, due to our plentiful handicap bathtub and shower options! Bathing should be a secure and individual experience, and with a carefully designed bathtub to meet your requirements, you can have exactly that! You can reach our office at (972) 695-3027 to talk with an expert about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Traditional showers are generally designed with an edge or lip that is designed to keep water from splashing onto the floor. While this is a useful way to keep water within the shower, it also poses a risky hurdle for senior citizens who have trouble with balance. Stepping over an edge of any height onto a wet surface creates the perfect storm for slips or falls. In order to make showering a safe experience, we provide low threshold shower installations, and built in shower seating. Request your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.