Are you looking for a less dangerous, more secure way to enjoy your bath? To address this, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a selection of bath as well as shower options designed for elderly and handicapped individuals. We have years of expertise installing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Cedar Hill, TX, and the nearby cities, and we can provide you with accessible shower solutions too. To begin, call (972) 695-3027 and schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation with one of our bath professionals. We utilize this consultation to understand your individual requirements, and also to help you determine which system will work best in your home’s lavatory.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Getting older, arthritis, and similar medical complications can interfere with our day to day lives due to issues with mobility impairment. This is the case for many individuals over the age of 65, and due to of this limited mobility, many elders are not able to bathe easily at home. If you want to stay independent and bathe on your own, there are several safer options on the market, including seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. An easy way to make your shower safer is to add a built-in shower seat for dependable and clean support. With a variety of custom amenities to pick from, our accessible showers are meant to cater to your needs. If you prefer soaks to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are also safe alternatives to normal bathtubs, and will cater to your own requirements.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy amenities designed to bring luxury and relaxation to the privacy of your home. Request your installation now by calling us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to learn more. If you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, and safety!
Explore our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you are interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your home, it is important to know exactly what your requirements are. That’s why our experts perform a free in-home consultation. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current restroom, and which kind will serve your requirements best. If you would like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your home, call our team at (972) 695-3027 today, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with any handicap can lead to certain issues with appliances in your home. We provide a wide selection of handicap bathtubs and showers to enable our clients to have one less room to worry about. These specially designed bathtubs and showers are created to supply you with a safer and more comfortable bathing experience. If you are interested in hearing your potential for handicap bathtubs or showers, speak with any of our professionals at (972) 695-3027 today!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In traditional bathroom models, there is a shower threshold edge designed to keep water from seeping out of your shower. Though this is a useful way to keep water within the shower, it also presents a risky hurdle for senior citizens who have difficulties with balance. It is more difficult to keep traction when passing over a threshold and onto a wet floor. That is why we supply seated and low threshold shower choices as the perfect solution. Call (972) 695-3027 today to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.