Do you struggle with baths at home, or have you ever slipped while entering the tub or shower? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we are specialists in at-home bath solutions for elderly and disabled persons. Our team has years of experience providing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Dallas, TX, and the surrounding areas, and we can supply you with accessible shower options too. Schedule your free in-home consultation with us today by calling (972) 695-3027, and learn more about our products. We utilize this consultation to understand your individual needs, and also to help you decide which system will work best in your home’s lavatory.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re dealing with mobility impairment from old age, or an underlying ailment, you know that some day to day things that were formerly simple for you have become increasingly difficult. For many individuals over 65 year old, impaired mobility leaves baths and showers risky, and often a place of injury. There are several safer options on the market, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can help you maintain your independence in your home. For individuals that prefer showers to baths, a stable and sanitary built-in seat can improve the safety of your shower instantly. Furthermore, accessible shower designs allow you to conduct your complete shower from the security of the seat without compromising your balance. For equal safety, but added relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a great way to securely enjoy a hot and relaxing soak.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage features meant to deliver therapeutic relaxation to the privacy of your home. To learn more, or to order your installation now, contact our team at (972) 695-3027. Make your home’s restroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
See our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in the process. In order to supply our clients with top level service, we always conduct a free in-home consultation. During your consultation, our professionals can determine which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current restroom, and which kind will serve your needs best. Request your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation today by calling the professionals at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a loved one live with a handicap, you understand that sometimes it can be hard to locate the ideal appliances to accommodate your lifestyle. Ease of use plays a major role in quality of living, which is why we work to deliver easily accessible handicap bathtub and shower solutions. A handicap shower or bathtub installation can provide you with the comfort and peace of mind you look for in your bath experience. Call (972) 695-3027 today to find out what your options are for handicap bathtubs or showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you have a typical standalone shower in your bathroom currently, chances are that it has a ledge of over an inch high to keep water from spilling out. Though the design is useful at times, it is also dangerous for senior citizens and other persons who have difficulty keeping their balance. Slippery floors are dangerous enough without working a high ledge into the equation! We look for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are a safe step in the right direction! If you are prepared for a better showering experience, call (972) 695-3027 to request your low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.