Are you in danger of slipping or falling in your current shower? Here in DFW, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for any of your elderly and disabled bathtub and shower solutions. We offer accessible showers as well as walk-in bathtubs in Hutchins, TX, and we have years of experience offering speedy and clean installations. By calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027 today, you can schedule a time to meet with us for your free in-home consultation. We use this meeting to understand your personal needs, as well as to help you determine which system will work best in your house’s bathroom.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re struggling with impaired mobility from old age, or an existing ailment, you understand that some activities that were formerly easy for you have become more difficult. For many persons over 65 year old, limited mobility makes baths and showers risky, and generally a place of injury. If you want to remain independent or bathe on your own, there are several safer options on the market, including seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. An easy way to make your shower safer is to add a built-in shower seat for dependable and sanitary support. Furthermore, accessible shower designs allow you to enjoy your entire shower from the security of the seat without compromising your balance. Our walk-in bathtubs offer a similar safety, with the additional perk of deep walls that allow the bather to soak.
As a way to improve the relaxation and enjoyment of your new bah solution, our bathtubs even have deluxe hydrotherapy systems. Request your installation now by contacting us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to learn more. Make your home’s restroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Check out our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in the process. For this reason, we will conduct a free in-home consultation for each of our clients. This consultation is used to assess which installation will work in your bathroom space, as well as which one will fit your requirements. If you would like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your house, call our experts at (972) 695-3027 now, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a loved one live with a handicap, you know that sometimes it can be hard to locate the right appliances to accommodate your lifestyle. In order to make your restroom an easier and more comfortable part of your home to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to pick from. With the installation of These specially designed tubs and showers, you have the chance to maintain more independence in your bathroom, as well as a safer experience. If you are interested in discussing your options for handicap bathtubs or showers, speak with one of our professionals at (972) 695-3027 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Traditional showers are often designed with an edge or lip that is meant to keep water from spilling onto the floor. Though this is a useful method to keep water inside of the shower, it also presents a potential risk for seniors who have trouble with balance. A ledge can easily be tripped on, or merely stepping over something of that height can facilitate a loss of balance. That’s why we provide seated as well as low threshold shower choices as the ideal solution. When you are ready for a safer showering experience, call (972) 695-3027 to order your low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.