Do you struggle with bathing alone, or have you ever slipped while entering the bath or shower? Here in DFW, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for all of your aging or disabled tub and shower options. We sell accessible showers as well as walk-in bathtubs in Seagoville, TX, and we have plenty of expertise offering fast and efficient installations. Schedule your free in-home consultation with us now by contacting (972) 695-3027, and discover more about our selection. We utilize this meeting to understand your individual needs, and also to help you determine which system will work ideally in your home’s lavatory.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, as well as certain medical complications, can cause mobility impairment issues that limit our ability to carry out certain daily activities. This is true for many individuals over the age of 65, and due to of this limited mobility, many elders are not able to bathe easily at home. Specifically designed showers or walk-in bathtubs are created to help you easily remain independent at home. If you’re more inclined to take showers, built-in shower seats provide a level of stability that removable seats won’t. Additionally, accessible shower designs enable you to enjoy your entire shower from the security of the seat without compromising your balance. If you rather a hot and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more stability features for your requirements.
You can even explore our deluxe hydromassage options, which will bring the spa experience directly into your home. To discover more, or to request your installation today, call our team at (972) 695-3027. For quality customer service, and quality products, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
See our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in this process. In order to provide our clients with optimal service, we always perform a complimentary in-home consultation. This consultation is utilized to determine which installation will work in your bathroom space, in addition to which one will fit your needs. If you’d like to request a walk-in tub installation for your home, contact our team at (972) 695-3027 now, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you know that sometimes it can be hard to locate the ideal appliances to fit your lifestyle. Luckily, your tub no longer needs to be a reason for worry, thanks to our plentiful handicap bathtub and shower options! Bathing should be a secure and individual experience, and with a carefully designed bathtub to meet your requirements, you can have precisely that! To learn more, or to begin, call our office at (972) 695-3027 and request your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you have a typical standing shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to prevent water from spilling out. Though this is a helpful method to keep water inside of the shower, it also poses a risky hurdle for seniors who have trouble with balance. Stepping over a ledge of any height onto a slippery surface creates the perfect storm for slips and falls. In order to make showering a safe experience, we provide low threshold shower options, along with built in shower seats. Call (972) 695-3027 today to order yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.