Do you have trouble with baths alone, or have you ever slipped while entering the tub or shower? Here in DFW, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for all of your aging or disabled tub and shower options. We can provide your home with top quality walk-in bathtubs in Sunnyvale, TX, along with functional and accessible showers. Schedule your free in-home consultation with us today by contacting (972) 695-3027, and learn more about our selection. During this meeting, we will discuss exactly what you need from your bathing solution, along with explore which designs will work best in your home’s current bathroom.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Old age, in addition to certain medical complications, can cause mobility impairment issues that limit our ability to carry out certain daily tasks. For many persons over 65 year old, limited mobility leaves baths as well as showers dangerous, and generally a place of injury. If you plan to safely and securely maintain your independent living at home, walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers are great options you can find on the market. For individuals that prefer showers to baths, a stable and sanitary built-in seat can improve the security of your shower immediately. Additionally, accessible shower designs allow you to conduct your entire shower from the security of the seat without risking your balance. If you rather a hot and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs provide even more stability features for your requirements.
As a way to increase the luxury and enjoyment of your new bah solution, our bathtubs even have high-end hydrotherapy systems. Order your installation now by calling us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to learn more. For quality customer service, and better products, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Check out our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in this process. In order to provide our customers with optimal service, we always perform a complimentary in-home consultation. This consultation is utilized to determine which installation will fit in your bathroom space, in addition to which one will fit your requirements. Call the office at (972) 695-3027 to request your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation now!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with a handicap can lead to certain issues with in-home appliances. Thankfully, your tub no longer needs to be a cause for concern, due to our plentiful handicap bathtub and shower options! With the installation of our specifically designed tubs and showers, you have the opportunity to keep more independence in the bathroom, as well as a safer experience. You can reach our office at (972) 695-3027 to talk with an expert about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Typical showers are generally designed with an edge or lip that’s meant to prevent water from spilling onto your floor. Though that ledge is a smart way to keep your floor dry, it also poses a dangerous fall risk for seniors as well as the mobility impaired. It is more difficult to maintain traction when stepping over a threshold and onto a slippery floor. We look for ways to make showering safer, and low threshold shower bases are one safe step in the proper direction! Order your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.