Do you have trouble with bathing at home, or have you ever fallen while entering the bath or shower? To address this, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a variety of tub and shower options created for elderly and disabled individuals. We offer accessible showers and walk-in bathtubs in Cooper, TX, and we have plenty of expertise offering speedy and clean installations. Schedule your free in-home consultation with us today by calling (972) 695-3027, and find out more about our selection. This meeting will be used to not only assess the dimensions and set up of your bathroom, but to additional find out which one of our solutions will effectively accommodate your personal needs.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
When you face mobility impairment, you know that many areas of your life aren’t as easy as they used to be, including taking a bath independently. This impaired mobility bothers many individuals older than 65, so slick places such as bathtubs and showers will quickly become a very risky area. There are several safer options on the market, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can help you maintain your independence in your home. A simple way to make your shower safer is to add a built-in shower seat for dependable and sanitary balance. With a variety of customized amenities to pick from, our accessible showers are meant to work for your needs. If you prefer baths to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are likewise safe alternatives to traditional bathtubs, and will cater to your personal requirements.
You can even explore our luxurious hydromassage options, which will deliver the spa experience right into your home. To learn more, or to request your installation now, contact our team at (972) 695-3027. Make your home’s bathroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Check out our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Prior to any walk-in bathtub installation, it is essential that we understand what your requirements are. In order to provide our customers with optimal service, we consistently perform a complimentary in-home consultation. The consultation takes place in-home so that we can also discuss which models will fit in your restroom, as well as suit your needs. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your house, contact our team at (972) 695-3027 today, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your house is not made to work for your needs, home life can be difficult for any individual with a handicap. Thankfully, your bathtub no longer has to be a reason for worry, due to our many handicap bathtub and shower options! With the installation of These specifically designed tubs and showers, you have the chance to keep more independence in your bathroom, as well as a safer experience. If you’re interested in discussing your potential for handicap bathtubs and showers, speak with one of our experts at (972) 695-3027 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In most shower designs, it is not uncommon to notice a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that’s designed to keep water inside of the shower and off of the floor. Though the design is useful at times, it’s also dangerous for senior citizens and other individuals who have difficulty maintaining their balance. A ledge can easily be tripped on, or merely attempting to step over something of that height can lead to a loss of balance. Our low threshold and seated shower choices are the ideal solution to a safer shower experience. Dial (972) 695-3027 to request your better, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.