Are you searching for a safer, more stable method to enjoy your bath? As specialists in aging and disabled bathing solutions, the professionals at AZTX Walk In Tubs can help. Our team has plenty of experience installing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Sanger, TX, and the nearby areas, and we can supply you with accessible shower options too. Schedule your free in-home consultation with us now by contacting (972) 695-3027, and find out more about our products. During this appointment, we will discuss which system will work best in your restroom, as well as which system will be most helpful for your daily needs.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, as well as certain medical complications, can cause impaired mobility problems that affect our ability to carry out certain daily tasks. For many persons over 65 year old, impaired mobility leaves baths as well as showers dangerous, and often an area of injury. There are several safer solutions in the industry, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can help you keep your independence at home. For those that prefer showers to baths, a stable and sanitary built-in seat can improve the safety of your shower immediately. With the specialized design, your shower can also offer additional amenities that are adjusted to your particular requirements. If you would prefer a warm and therapeutic bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more stability features for your requirements.
If you’re interested in a spa experience, our hydromassage systems are a great way to have a luxurious bath at home. Contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your safety bathtub. Make your bathroom safer today with a reliable AZTX Walk In Tubs installation!
Explore our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you are interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your house, it is essential to know precisely what your requirements are. This is why we are more than glad to provide our clients with free in-home consultations. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current bathroom, and which kind will serve your needs most effectively. To start the walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links underneath, or give us a ring at (972) 581-9865!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with a handicap can create certain issues with appliances in your home. We supply a wide selection of handicap bathtubs and showers to help our clients to have one less room to worry about. These specially designed bathtubs and showers are created to supply you with a safe and easier bathing experience. You can reach our office at (972) 581-9865 to talk with a professional about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Traditional showers are often designed with an edge or lip that is meant to keep water from spilling onto the floor. Though such a ledge is a smart way to keep your floor clean, it actually poses a dangerous fall risk for senior citizens and the mobility impaired. It is more difficult to maintain traction when stepping over a threshold and onto a wet floor. That’s why we provide seated and low threshold shower choices as the ideal solution. If you’re prepared for a safer showering experience, dial (972) 581-9865 to order your low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.