Do you have trouble with baths at home, or have you ever slipped while entering the bath or shower? As specialists in elderly and disabled bath solutions, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. We can provide you with top quality walk-in bathtubs in Ennis, TX, along with reliable and accessible showers. To begin, call (972) 695-3027 and set up your no-cost, in-home consultation with any of our bath experts. This consultation is utilized to not only assess the dimensions and design of your bathroom, but to additional find out which one of our systems will effectively address your personal requirements.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and other medical complications can affect our daily tasks due to issues with impaired mobility. This limited mobility bothers many seniors older than 65, and slippery places such as bathtubs and showers will rapidly become a very dangerous area. Specifically designed showers or walk-in bathtubs are created to let you safely stay independent at home. An easy way to make your shower more secure is to add a built-in shower seat for reliable and sanitary support. With a variety of custom options to choose from, our accessible showers are meant to cater to your needs. If you prefer soaks to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are likewise safe alternatives to normal bathtubs, and will cater to your personal needs.
If you are interested in a spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a fantastic way to have a therapeutic bath at home. To discover more, or to order your installation today, call our team at (972) 695-3027. For better customer service, and quality products, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Explore our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in adding a walk-in bathtub to your home, it’s important to know precisely what your requirements are. This is why we’re more than happy to supply our clients with free in-home consultations. This consultation is used to determine which installation will fit in your bathroom space, as well as which one will fit your requirements. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your home, call our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with any handicap can create certain problems with in-home appliances. Thankfully, your bathtub no longer has to be a cause for worry, thanks to our many handicap bathtub and shower options! With the installation of These specially designed tubs and showers, you have the chance to maintain more independence in your bathroom, as well as a safer experience. You can reach our office at (972) 695-3027 to speak to a professional about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In most shower designs, it’s not uncommon to see a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that is meant to keep water inside of the shower and off of the floor. Though this is a useful method to keep water inside of the shower, it also presents a risky hurdle for seniors who have trouble with balance. Stepping over a ledge of any height onto a wet surface creates a perfect storm for slips or falls. Our low threshold as well as seated shower options are the perfect solution to a safe shower experience. Request your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.