Are you looking for a safer, more secure way to enjoy a bath? Here in the DFW area, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for any of your senior or handicap tub and shower solutions. We offer accessible showers and walk-in bathtubs in Palmer, TX, and we have plenty of experience providing fast and clean installations. Set up your free in-home consultation with us today by calling (972) 695-3027, and learn more about our selection. We utilize this meeting to understand your individual requirements, as well as to help you determine which system will work ideally in your house’s bathroom.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and other medical conditions can affect our daily tasks thanks to problems with mobility impairment. This limited mobility bothers many seniors older than 65, so slippery places like bathtubs and showers can quickly become a very dangerous area. If you want to safely and securely continue your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers are great alternatives you can find on the market. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than portable seats, and are simpler to clean. With a selection of custom options to choose from, our accessible showers are designed to work for your needs. For similar safety, but extra relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to safely enjoy a warm and relaxing soak.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage features designed to deliver luxury and relaxation to the privacy of your restroom. Request your installation now by calling us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to learn more. For quality customer service, and better products, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Explore our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Prior to any walk-in bathtub addition, it is important that we understand what your needs are. This is why we are more than glad to provide our clients with free in-home consultations. This consultation takes place in-home so that we can also discuss which tubs will fit in your bathroom, as well as meet your needs. To start your walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links underneath, or give us a ring at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home isn’t designed to work for your needs, home life can be challenging for any individual with a handicap. In order to make your restroom an easier and more comfortable part of your house to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to choose from. With the installation of our specially designed bathtubs and showers, you have the opportunity to keep more independence in the bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. If you’re interested in hearing your potential for handicap bathtubs or showers, speak with any of our professionals at (972) 695-3027 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Traditional showers are generally designed with a ledge or lip that’s meant to prevent water from spilling onto your floor. While the design is useful at times, it’s also risky for senior citizens and other persons who have difficulty maintaining their balance. Slippery floors are risky enough without working a high ledge into the equation! That’s why we provide seated as well as low threshold shower options as the ideal solution. Call (972) 695-3027 to request your better, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.