Is your current bathtub or shower too slippery and risky for your current requirements? Here in DFW, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for all of your elderly and disabled bathtub and shower solutions. When you’re hoping to purchase a more readily accessible shower, or to consider safe and sturdy walk-in bathtubs in Red Oak, TX, you can depend on our years of experience. Set up your free in-home consultation with us now by calling (972) 695-3027, and find out more about our selection. This consultation will be used to not only look into the dimensions and set up of your restroom, but to also determine which one of our solutions will best accommodate your personal requirements.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Getting older, arthritis, and similar medical conditions can interfere with our day to day lives due to problems with mobility impairment. For many persons over 65 year of age, impaired mobility leaves baths and showers risky, and often an area of injury. If you plan to safely and securely maintain your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers are smart alternatives you can find on the market. If you’re more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats offer a level of stability that removable seats cannot. With a specialized design, your shower can even offer additional amenities that are catered to your specific needs. For similar safety, but extra luxury, our walk-in bathtubs are a great way to securely enjoy a warm and pleasant soak.
We even sell walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy amenities meant to bring therapeutic relaxation to the privacy of your restroom. Calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your safety bathtub. For quality customer service, and better products, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Explore our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Before any walk-in bathtub addition, it is important that we understand what your needs are. In order to supply our clients with top level service, we always conduct a complimentary in-home consultation. The consultation takes place in-home so that you can also talk about which models will fit in your restroom, as well as suit your needs. To begin the walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links below, or give us a ring at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your house isn’t designed to work with your needs, home life can be challenging for any individual with a handicap. We provide a wide selection of handicap tubs and showers to help our clients to have one less room to worry about. These Specifically designed bathtubs and showers are meant to supply you with a safe and easier bathing experience. Dial (972) 695-3027 now to find out what your choices are for handicap bathtubs and showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it is not unheard of to notice a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that is meant to keep water within the shower and off of the floor. Though such a ledge is a smart way to keep the floor dry, it also presents a dangerous fall risk for seniors as well as the mobility impaired. It’s more difficult to keep traction when passing over a threshold and onto a wet floor. We look for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are one safe step in the right direction! Call (972) 695-3027 to request your newer, safer low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.