Do you have trouble with bathing at home, or have you ever fallen while getting into the bath or shower? As specialists in aging and handicap bathing solutions, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can assist you. We have years of experience installing high quality walk-in bathtubs in Bonham, TX, and the nearby cities, and we can provide you with accessible shower options too. Call (972) 695-3027 to get started now, and inquire about the no-cost, in-home consultations we provide to our clients. During this meeting, we can talk about exactly what you need from your bathing solutions, along with explore which designs will fit best in your home’s current bathroom.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and other medical complications can interfere with our daily tasks due to problems with impaired mobility. For many individuals over 65 year old, limited mobility makes baths as well as showers dangerous, and generally a place of injury. If you want to stay independent or bathe on your own, there are several safer options on the market, including seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. For individuals that prefer showers to soaks, a sturdy and sanitary built-in seat can improve the safety of your shower instantly. Furthermore, accessible shower designs allow you to conduct your complete shower from the security of the seat without risking your balance. Our walk-in bathtubs offer a similar safety, with the added perk of deep walls that allow the bather to soak.
You can even explore our deluxe hydrotherapy options, which will deliver the spa experience directly to your home. To learn more, or to request your installation today, contact our team at (972) 695-3027. When you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, and safety!
Explore our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in this process. That is why our professionals conduct a free in-home consultation. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current bathroom, and which kind will serve your requirements most effectively. If you would like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your house, call our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home isn’t made to work for your needs, home life can be difficult for any individual with a handicap. We supply a wide selection of handicap tubs and showers to enable our clients to have one less appliance to be concerned about. Bathing should be a safe and relaxing experience, and with a specially designed bathtub to meet your needs, you can have exactly that! You can contact our office at (972) 695-3027 to speak with a professional about handicap tub or shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Traditional showers are often designed with a ledge or lip that is meant to prevent water from splashing onto the floor. While this is a helpful method to keep water inside of the shower, it also presents a risky hurdle for seniors who have trouble with balance. It’s more difficult to maintain traction when passing over a threshold and onto a wet floor. Our low threshold as well as seated shower choices are the perfect solution to a safer shower experience. Request your low threshold shower installation now at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.