Is your home’s current bathtub or shower too slick and risky for your current needs? As specialists in elderly and disabled bath solutions, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can assist you. When you are hoping to purchase a more readily accessible shower, or to look into safe and sturdy walk-in bathtubs in Whitewright, TX, you can rely on our years of expertise. Call (972) 695-3027 to begin today, and inquire about the no-cost, in-home consultations we offer to our clients. We use this consultation to get to know your individual needs, as well as to help you determine which system will work best in your house’s bathroom.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
If you face impaired mobility, you know that certain parts of your day are not as easy as they once were, including bathing. This limited mobility bothers many individuals over the age of 65, and slick places such as tubs and showers will quickly become a very dangerous place. Specially designed showers and walk-in bathtubs are available to help you safely remain independent at home. Showers with built-in seats are more secure than removable seats, and are easier to clean. Furthermore, accessible shower designs allow you to enjoy your complete shower from the safety of the seat without compromising your balance. Our walk-in bathtubs provide the same safety, with the added perk of deep ledges that allow you to soak.
As an effort to increase the relaxation and enjoyment of your new tub, our bathtubs even have deluxe hydrotherapy systems. Our Purewater Pipeless walk-in bathtubs in Whitewright, TX are different from any other whirlpool bath option you will find on the market. Proudly crafted in America, these tubs provide the perk of total cleanliness, unlike similar whirlpool tubs you may find. Unlike traditional whirlpools that breed bacteria and mold with their piped designs, our system can be completely cleaned! To learn more, or to request your installation today, contact our team at (972) 695-3027. Make your home’s restroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Check out our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Prior to any walk-in bathtub installation, it is important that we understand what your needs are. That’s why our professionals perform a free in-home consultation. This consultation is utilized to assess which installation will fit in your bathroom space, in addition to which one will fit your needs. If you’d like to request a walk-in tub installation for your house, call our team at (972) 695-3027 today, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living alone at home can sometimes be difficult with a handicap, especially if your home is not equipped for your needs. Ease of use plays a big part in quality of living, which is why we work to deliver easily accessible handicap bathtub and shower solutions. A handicap shower or bathtub installation can provide you with the comfort and peace of mind you search for in your bathing experience. You can reach our office at (972) 695-3027 to talk with a professional about handicap tub and shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
Typical showers are generally designed with a ledge or lip that’s designed to prevent water from splashing onto the floor. Though the design is useful at times, it’s also dangerous for senior citizens and other persons who have trouble keeping their balance. A ledge can easily be tripped over, and merely attempting to step over something of that uneven can facilitate a loss of balance. That is why we supply seated and low threshold shower choices as the perfect solution. Request your low threshold shower installation today at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.