Are you at risk of tripping or collapsing in your current shower? As specialists in aging or disabled bathing solutions, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. We offer accessible showers and walk-in bathtubs in Mount Vernon, TX, and we have years of expertise offering fast and clean installations. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and set up your no-cost, in-home consultation with any of our bath professionals. During this appointment, we will discuss which system will work ideally in your bathroom, as well as which system will be most efficient for your daily requirements.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Getting older, arthritis, and other medical conditions can affect our day to day lives thanks to problems with impaired mobility. This impaired mobility affects many seniors older than 65, and slick places like bathtubs and showers can rapidly become a very dangerous place. There are many safer solutions in the industry, and quality walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers can allow you to keep your independence at home. For individuals who prefer showers to baths, a stable and sanitary built-in seat can improve the safety of your shower instantly. With the specialized design, your shower can even provide additional amenities that are catered to your specific needs. If you would rather a warm and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more safety features for your needs.
As a way to increase the luxury and enjoyment of your new tub, our bathtubs even sport deluxe hydrotherapy systems. Our Purewater Pipeless walk-in bathtubs in Mount Vernon, TX are unlike any other whirlpool bath option you will find in the industry. Contrary to other whirlpool spa tubs, our American-made tubs can be completely cleansed and sanitized. Unlike traditional whirlpools that breed bacteria and mildew with their piped systems, our system can be thoroughly cleaned! Contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your installation. For quality customer service, and quality products, you can depend on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
See our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in this process. For this reason, we will perform a free in-home consultation for each of our customers. This consultation is used to determine which installation will work in your allotted space, in addition to which one will fit your needs. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your home, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a loved one live with a handicap, you know that occasionally it can be hard to locate the right appliances to accommodate your lifestyle. Ease of use plays a major role in quality of life, which is why we strive to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub and shower solutions. Your handicap shower or tub installation can provide you with the comfort and peace of mind you search for in your bathing experience. Call (972) 695-3027 now to ask about what your choices are for handicap bathtubs or showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a traditional standalone shower in your bathroom currently, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to prevent water from spilling out. While that ledge is a smart way to keep the floor clean, it actually presents a dangerous fall risk for senior citizens as well as the mobility impaired. A ledge can easily be tripped on, or merely stepping over something of that uneven can facilitate a loss of balance. We search for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are one safe step in the right direction! Call (972) 695-3027 now to order yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.