Are you in danger of slipping or collapsing in your home’s current shower? As specialists in aging or handicap bath options, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. When you’re hoping to purchase a more easily accessible shower, or to consider safe and secure walk-in bathtubs in Fairfield, TX, you can depend on our years of experience. By contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 now, you can schedule a time to sit down with us for your free in-home consultation. During this meeting, we will talk about exactly what you are needing from your bathing solutions, along with explore which designs will work best in your home’s current bathroom.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Old age, in addition to certain medical conditions, can cause mobility impairment issues that affect our ability to carry out certain daily tasks. For many persons over 65 year of age, impaired mobility leaves baths and showers dangerous, and often an area of injury. Specially designed showers or walk-in bathtubs are available to help you easily remain independent at home. For those who prefer showers to baths, a sturdy and easy-to-clean built-in seat can improve the safety of your shower immediately. With a personalized design, your shower can even provide other amenities that are adjusted to your specific needs. Our walk-in bathtubs provide a similar safety, with the added benefit of deep walls that allow you to soak.
If you’re interested in the spa experience, our hydromassage systems are a great way to have a luxurious bath at home. Calling our experts at (972) 695-3027 is the first step towards your safety bathtub. If you purchase a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, and safety!
Check out our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in this process. This is why we’re more than happy to provide our clients with free in-home consultations. This consultation is used to assess which installation will work in your allotted space, as well as which one will fit your needs. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your house, contact our team at (972) 695-3027 now, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you know that occasionally it can be hard to locate the right appliances to fit your lifestyle. Ease of use plays a big part in quality of living, which is why we work to deliver easily accessible handicap bathtub and shower solutions. With the installation of our specifically crafted tubs and showers, you have the chance to keep more independence in your bathroom, as well as a safer experience. To learn additional information, or to get started, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and request your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a traditional standalone shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a ledge of over an inch high to keep water from spilling out. While this is a helpful way to keep water inside of the shower, it also presents a potential risk for seniors who have trouble with balance. Stepping over an edge of any height onto a slippery surface creates the perfect storm for slips and falls. That is why we supply seated and low threshold shower options as the perfect solution. Call (972) 695-3027 today to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation By installing a shower with a lower threshold, you can avoid unnecessary disruptions in your balance.