Are you at risk of tripping or falling in your home’s current shower? Here in DFW, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for all of your aging and handicap bathtub and shower options. We have plenty of experience providing high quality walk-in bathtubs in Athens, TX, and the surrounding areas, and we can supply you with accessible shower solutions as well. Contact (972) 695-3027 to get started today, and ask about the free in-home consultations we provide to our clients. During this meeting, we can discuss exactly what you need from your bath solutions, as well as explore which designs will work best in your home’s current lavatory.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
When you struggle with mobility impairment, you know that certain parts of your life aren’t as easy as they used to be, such as taking a bath independently. For many persons over 65 year old, impaired mobility makes baths as well as showers dangerous, and generally an area of injury. Specifically designed showers or walk-in bathtubs are available to let you safely stay independent at home. For individuals that prefer showers to soaks, a stable and sanitary built-in seat can improve the security of your shower instantly. With a selection of customized amenities to choose from, our accessible showers are designed to cater to your requirements. If you prefer soaks to showers, our walk-in bathtubs are also stable alternatives to normal bathtubs, and can cater to your own requirements.
We even sell walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage amenities meant to deliver therapeutic relaxation to the comfort of your home. To ask for a brochure, or to set up your own installation, you can contact us at (972) 695-3027! For better customer service, and quality products, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Check out our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Prior to any walk-in bathtub installation, it is important that we understand what your requirements are. In order to provide our clients with top level service, we consistently perform a free in-home consultation. During your consultation, our professionals can determine which kind of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current bathroom, and which kind will serve your requirements most effectively. Request your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation now by contacting our professionals at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you know that occasionally it can be difficult to find the right appliances to fit your lifestyle. In order to make your bathroom a simpler and more comfortable part of your house to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to pick from. With the installation of These specially designed bathtubs and showers, you have the chance to keep more independence in your bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. Dial (972) 695-3027 today to find out what your options are for handicap bathtubs or showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it is not unheard of to see a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that is designed to keep water inside of the shower and off of the floor. While this can be helpful, it can also be dangerous for seniors and individuals with disabilities. Wet floors are risky enough without adding a high ledge into the equation! Our low threshold and seated shower options are the perfect solution to a safe shower experience. Contact (972) 695-3027 now to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.