Are you in danger of slipping or collapsing in your home’s current shower? As specialists in elderly and handicap bath solutions, the experts at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can assist you. When you are hoping to purchase a more easily accessible shower, or to consider safe and secure walk-in bathtubs in Chandler, TX, you can rely on our years of expertise. To get started, contact (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our bath professionals. We use this meeting to understand your individual requirements, and also to help you determine which system will work ideally in your home’s lavatory.
Safe And Secure Walk-In Bathtubs
Getting older, arthritis, and other medical complications can interfere with our day to day tasks due to problems with impaired mobility. This is true for many individuals over age 65, and due to of this limited mobility, many elders are unable to bathe safely at home. There are many smart solutions on the market, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can allow you to maintain your independence in your home. For individuals who prefer showers to soaks, a stable and sanitary built-in seat can improve the security of your shower instantly. With a selection of customized amenities to choose from, our accessible showers are designed to cater to your needs. If you rather a warm and therapeutic bath, our walk-in bathtubs offer even more safety features for your requirements.
If you’re interested in a spa experience, our hydromassage systems are a fantastic way to enjoy a therapeutic bath at home. To learn more, or to buy your installation today, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027. If you buy a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are recieving top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
Check out our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
For ideal results, it is important to make your needs and wants clear before your walk-in bathtub installation. For this reason, we always perform a free in-home consultation for each of our clients. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current bathroom, and which type will serve your requirements best. Request your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation now by calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a loved one live with a handicap, you know that sometimes it can be hard to locate the ideal appliances to fit your lifestyle. We supply a wide array of handicap bathtubs and showers to help our clients to have one less room to worry about. These specially designed bathtubs and showers are created to provide you with a safer and easier bathing experience. To discover additional information, or to get started, call our office at (972) 695-3027 and request your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a traditional standalone shower in your bathroom currently, chances are that it has a threshold of over an inch high to keep water from spilling out. Though this can be helpful, it can also be hazardous for seniors and individuals with disabilities. Stepping over a ledge of any height onto a slippery floor creates a perfect storm for slips and falls. We search for ways to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are one safe step in the right direction! Order your low threshold shower installation today at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.