Are you searching for a safer, more stable method to enjoy a bath? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we specialize in at-home bath solutions for elderly or disabled persons. We can provide your home with high quality walk-in bathtubs in Malakoff, TX, along with functional and accessible showers. Schedule your free in-home consultation with us today by calling (972) 695-3027, and find out more about our products. This meeting is used to not only look into the dimensions and set up of your bathroom, but to also find out which one of our solutions will effectively accommodate your personal needs.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and other medical conditions can affect our day to day lives thanks to problems with impaired mobility. This limited mobility bothers many seniors over the age of 65, so slick places such as bathtubs and showers will quickly become a very dangerous place. If you want to stay independent or bathe on your own, there are many safer alternatives on the market, such as seated showers along with walk-in bathtubs. If you are more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats offer a level of stability that removable seats cannot. Furthermore, accessible shower designs enable you to enjoy your entire shower from the security of the seat without compromising your balance. For similar safety, but added relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to securely enjoy a warm and relaxing soak.
If you’re interested in a spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a fantastic way to enjoy a luxurious bath at home. To request a brochure, or to schedule your own installation, you can reach us at (972) 695-3027! Make your home’s restroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Explore our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Prior to any walk-in bathtub addition, it’s essential that we understand what your needs are. That’s why our experts conduct a free in-home consultation. This consultation is utilized to assess which installation will fit in your bathroom space, as well as which one will fit your needs. Call our office at (972) 695-3027 to schedule your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation now!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you understand that sometimes it can be difficult to locate the ideal appliances to accommodate your lifestyle. In order to make your bathroom an easier and more comfortable area of your house to navigate, we have multiple handicap bathtub and shower options for you to pick from. Bathing should be a safe and individual experience, so with a carefully designed tub to meet your requirements, you can have precisely that! Dial (972) 695-3027 today to ask about what your options are for handicap bathtubs and showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In typical bathroom models, there is a shower threshold ledge designed to keep water from leaking out of your shower. While this is a useful method to keep water inside of the shower, it also presents a risky hurdle for seniors who have trouble with balance. A ledge can easily be tripped over, or merely attempting to step over something of that height can lead to a loss of balance. We search for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold shower bases are one safe step in the proper direction! When you’re prepared for a better showering experience, dial (972) 695-3027 to request your low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.