Is your home’s standard tub or shower too slick and dangerous for your current requirements? As specialists in aging or disabled bath solutions, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs can help. We have years of experience installing top quality walk-in bathtubs in Whitney, TX, and the surrounding areas, and we can provide you with accessible shower options too. By calling our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, you can set up a time to sit down with us for your free in-home consultation. This consultation will be utilized to not only look into the dimensions and design of your restroom, but to additional find out which one of our systems will effectively address your personal needs.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re struggling with impaired mobility due to advanced age, or an existing condition, you know that some activities that were once simple for you have become increasingly difficult. This is the case for many individuals over the age of 65, and because of this impaired mobility, many seniors are unable to bathe easily at home. There are many safer solutions on the market, and quality walk-in bathtubs or accessible showers can help you maintain your independence in your home. An easy way to make your shower more secure is to install a built-in shower seat for dependable and sanitary support. Additionally, accessible shower designs allow you to enjoy your entire shower from the safety of the seat without compromising your balance. For equal safety, but extra luxury, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to securely enjoy a warm and relaxing soak.
If you’re interested in a spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a great way to have a therapeutic bath at home. Calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the initial step towards your installation. Make your home’s bathroom safer today with a reliable Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
See our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in adding a walk-in bathtub to your home, it is important to know exactly what your needs are. That is why our professionals perform your free in-home consultation. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work best in your current bathroom, and which kind will serve your needs most effectively. If you’d like to schedule a walk-in tub installation for your house, call our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home is not designed to work for your needs, home life can be challenging for any individual with a handicap. Ease of use plays a big role in quality of living, which is why we strive to provide easily accessible handicap bathtub and shower solutions. Your handicap shower or tub installation can provide you with the comfort and peace of mind you look for in your bathing experience. To learn additional information, or to get started, contact our office at (972) 695-3027 and request your free in home consultation!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of hydrotherapy with this deluxe spa tub in your very own bathroom.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it is not unheard of to notice a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that’s designed to keep water inside of the shower and off of the floor. Though the design is useful at times, it’s also dangerous for senior citizens and other individuals who have trouble keeping their balance. It is more difficult to maintain traction when stepping over a threshold and onto a wet floor. We look for ways to make showering safe, and low threshold shower bases are a safe step in the right direction! Call (972) 695-3027 to request your newer, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.