Are you looking for a less dangerous, more stable method to enjoy your bath? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we specialize in in-home bath solutions for aging and disabled individuals. We sell accessible showers and walk-in bathtubs in Burleson, TX, and we have years of expertise providing fast and clean installations. By calling our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, you can schedule a time to sit down with us during your free in-home consultation. This consultation is utilized to not only assess the dimensions and set up of your bathroom, but to additional determine which one of our systems will effectively accommodate your personal needs.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Old age, in addition to certain medical conditions, can lead to mobility impairment issues that affect our ability to participate in certain daily activities. For many persons over 65 year old, impaired mobility makes baths and showers dangerous, and generally an area of injury. If you want to stay independent and bathe alone, there are many safer alternatives on the market, including seated showers and walk-in bathtubs. For individuals that prefer showers to soaks, a sturdy and easy-to-clean built-in seat can improve the security of your shower immediately. Furthermore, accessible shower designs enable you to enjoy your complete shower from the safety of the seat without risking your balance. If you rather a hot and relaxing bath, our walk-in bathtubs provide even more stability features for your requirements.
You can further explore our deluxe hydromassage packages, which will bring the spa experience directly into your home. While there are tons of whirlpool tubs on the market to choose from, we are proud to provide state of the art Purewater Pipeless walk-in bathtubs in Burleson, TX. These are the only whirlpool style tubs that can be thoroughly cleaned, thanks to top of the line American manufacturing. Unlike other spa bathtubs with complex mazes of pipes and tubes that stay moist and allow the growth of bacteria and mildew, our pipeless system doesn’t have any pipes or tubes exiting the tub except for the drain and faucet. To discover more, or to order your installation today, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027. Make your bathroom safer today with a quality Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Check out our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
If you’re interested in installing a walk-in bathtub to your house, it is important to know exactly what your requirements are. That is why our professionals perform your free in-home consultation. Through this consultation, we can discuss your wants and requirements, as well as decide which model will fit in your lifestyle as well as your restroom. To begin your walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links underneath, or give us a ring at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy a deep soak in the privacy of your own home.
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living alone at home can sometimes be challenging with a handicap, especially if your house is not equipped for your requirements. In order to make your restroom a simpler and more comfortable part of your house to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to choose from. Your handicap shower or tub installation can provide you with the comfort and peace of mind you search for in your bath experience. Dial (972) 695-3027 today to find out what your choices are for handicap bathtubs and showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you own a traditional standing shower in your bathroom now, chances are that it has a ledge of over an inch high to keep water from spilling out. Though this can be helpful, it can additionally be dangerous for seniors and individuals with disabilities. It is more difficult to keep traction when stepping over a threshold and onto a wet floor. We search for ways to make showering safer, and low threshold shower bases are a safe step in the right direction! Call (972) 695-3027 to request your better, safer low threshold shower installation now!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.