Are you in danger of slipping or collapsing in your current shower? Here in the DFW area, you can count on Lone Star Walk In Tubs for any of your senior and disabled tub and shower solutions. We offer accessible showers and walk-in bathtubs in Burleson, TX, and we have plenty of experience providing speedy and clean installations. Call (972) 695-3027 to begin today, and ask about the free in-home consultations we provide to our customers. During your consultation, we’ll discuss which system will work ideally in your bathroom, along with which system will be most helpful for your daily requirements.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, as well as certain medical conditions, can cause impaired mobility issues that limit our ability to carry out certain daily tasks. This limited mobility bothers many individuals over the age of 65, so slick places like tubs and showers will quickly become a very risky area. If you want to safely and securely maintain your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs and handicap showers are great options you can find in the industry. A simple way to make your shower safer is to install a built-in shower seat for dependable and sanitary support. With a personalized design, your shower can also offer other amenities that are adjusted to your particular needs. Our walk-in bathtubs offer a similar safety, with the additional benefit of deep walls that enable you to soak.
If you are interested in a spa experience, our hydrotherapy systems are a great way to have a therapeutic bath at home. To ask for a brochure, or to schedule your own installation, you can contact us at (972) 695-3027! Make your bathroom safer today with a reliable Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
Explore our bathtub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Prior to any walk-in bathtub installation, it is essential that we understand what your needs are. In order to supply our customers with optimal service, we consistently perform a complimentary in-home consultation. This consultation takes place in-home so that we can also discuss which tubs will fit in your restroom, as well as suit your needs. Contact our office at (972) 695-3027 to schedule your consultation for a cost-effective walk-in tub installation today!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Designed to be comfortable, safe, and sanitary, bathtubs for seniors are a great choice for your home.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Sitting bathtubs are a comfortable and safe way to enjoy the comfort of a soaking bath.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If you or a family member live with a handicap, you understand that occasionally it can be difficult to find the right appliances to accommodate your lifestyle. We provide a wide selection of handicap tubs and showers to help our clients to have one less appliance to worry about. A handicap shower or bathtub installation can provide you with the comfort and peace of mind you search for in your bathing experience. If you are interested in discussing your options for handicap bathtubs and showers, speak with one of our experts at (972) 695-3027 today!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs With a tub like any of these, you can bathe independently or with the help of a caregiver easily and comfortably.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
If you have a traditional standalone shower in your bathroom currently, chances are that it has a ledge of over an inch high to keep water from spilling out. Though the design is useful at times, it’s also risky for senior citizens and other individuals who have trouble keeping their balance. Stepping over a ledge of any height onto a wet floor creates a perfect storm for slips or falls. We look for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold showers are a safe step in the proper direction! If you’re prepared for a safer showering experience, dial (972) 695-3027 to request your low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements Replacing your dangerous tub and shower is fast and simple with help from our experts.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.