Is your home’s current bathtub or shower too slippery and dangerous for your current requirements? To address this, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a variety of bath and shower solutions created for senior and handicapped individuals. We can provide your home with top quality walk-in bathtubs in Grandview, TX, along with functional and accessible showers. By contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027 now, you can set up a time to meet with us during your free in-home consultation. During your appointment, we will discuss which system will work best in your restroom, along with which system will be most efficient for your daily needs.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you are struggling with impaired mobility from old age, or an existing condition, you know that some activities that were formerly easy for you have become more difficult. This limited mobility affects many seniors older than 65, and slippery places such as tubs and showers will quickly become a very risky area. Specially designed showers or walk-in bathtubs are created to help you safely stay independent at home. If you are more likely to take showers, built-in shower seats provide a level of security that portable seats cannot. With the specialized design, your shower can even provide other amenities that are catered to your specific needs. For similar safety, but extra relaxation, our walk-in bathtubs are a fantastic way to safely enjoy a hot and relaxing soak.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy features meant to deliver therapeutic relaxation to the comfort of your home. Calling our professionals at (972) 695-3027 is the first step towards your safety bathtub. Make your home’s bathroom safer today with a reliable Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
See our selection of bathtubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the first step in this process. In order to supply our clients with top level service, we always conduct a complimentary in-home consultation. During your consultation, our professionals can figure out which type of walk-in tub bathtub installation will work most effectively in your current restroom, and which type will serve your needs most effectively. If you would like to request a walk-in tub installation for your home, contact our experts at (972) 695-3027 today, or explore the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs More seniors are injured n falls each year than any other injury, so safety bathtubs are a good step to take.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
If your home is not made to work with your needs, home life can be difficult for an individual with a handicap. We supply a wide selection of handicap tubs and showers to help our clients to have one less appliance to be concerned about. With the installation of These specially designed tubs and showers, you have the opportunity to keep more independence in the bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. You can reach our office at (972) 695-3027 to speak to a professional about handicap tub or shower options.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs Whatever your needs are, when it comes to an accessible bathtub, our team is here to help.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Bring the spa home with our hydrotherapy tubs, and take healing and luxury to the next level!
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In traditional bathroom models, there is a shower threshold edge created to prevent water from seeping out of your shower. Though this can be helpful, it can also be hazardous for seniors and individuals with disabilities. It is more difficult to keep traction when passing over a threshold and onto a slippery floor. We search for methods to make showering safer, and low threshold shower bases are a safe step in the proper direction! Contact (972) 695-3027 today to request yours!
- Seated Shower Installation Fall-risk can be greatly reduced in a shower with a built-in seat that won’t slide or buckle.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.