Are you at risk of tripping or falling in your home’s current shower? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we are specialists in in-home bath solutions for aging and disabled persons. We can provide your home with high quality walk-in bathtubs in Crandall, TX, along with functional and accessible showers. Call (972) 695-3027 to get started now, and ask about the no-cost, in-home consultations we provide to our clients. During this meeting, we will talk about exactly what you are needing from your bathing solution, along with explore which designs will fit best in your home’s current bathroom.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
Advanced age, in addition to certain medical complications, can lead to mobility impairment issues that limit our ability to participate in certain daily activities. This impaired mobility affects many seniors older than 65, so slippery places like bathtubs and showers can rapidly become a very dangerous place. Specifically designed showers and walk-in bathtubs are created to help you easily remain independent at home. For those who prefer showers to baths, a stable and sanitary built-in seat can improve the safety of your shower immediately. Furthermore, accessible shower designs allow you to enjoy your entire shower from the safety of the seat without risking your balance. Our walk-in bathtubs offer the same safety, with the added benefit of deep walls that allow you to soak.
We even offer walk-in bathtubs with hydrotherapy features designed to bring luxury and relaxation to the comfort of your restroom. Order your installation now by calling us at (972) 695-3027, or call an expert to learn more. If you purchase a walk-in tub from Lone Star Walk In Tubs, you know you are getting top notch quality, service, as well as safety!
See our tub selection here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Discussing the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in the process. That’s why our experts conduct your free in-home consultation. This consultation is used to assess which installation will fit in your allotted space, in addition to which one will fit your needs. If you’d like to request a walk-in tub installation for your home, call our team at (972) 695-3027 now, or check out the links below.
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Walk-in bathtubs are a great addition to any home, as they are safe, as well as very luxurious!
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs prevent falls and slips with a variety of reliable amenities.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with any handicap can create certain problems with in-home appliances. We provide a wide array of handicap bathtubs and showers to help our clients to have one less room to be concerned about. With the installation of These specifically designed tubs and showers, you have the chance to maintain more independence in the bathroom, in addition to a safer experience. Dial (972) 695-3027 now to ask about what your options are for handicap bathtubs and showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Our disabled walk-in tubs are made to accommodate different disabilities, and make for a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Wheelchair accessible tubs have wider doors for simple entry and exit.
- Accessible Bathtubs We offer a wide selection of tubs that can be fitted to be the right kind of accessible for your personal requirements.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In traditional restroom models, there is a shower threshold ledge created to prevent water from leaking out of your shower. While the design is useful at times, it is also risky for senior citizens and other persons who have difficulty keeping their balance. Stepping over an edge of any height onto a slippery floor creates the perfect storm for slips or falls. We look for ways to make showering safe, and low threshold shower bases are one safe step in the proper direction! Dial (972) 695-3027 to order your newer, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Having a permanent and secure seat in your shower is a great way to reduce your risk of falling.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.