Are you in danger of slipping or falling in your home’s current shower? At Lone Star Walk In Tubs, we are specialists in at-home bath solutions for aging as well as disabled persons. Our team has plenty of expertise installing high quality walk-in bathtubs in Mabank, TX, and the surrounding cities, and we can supply you with accessible shower solutions as well. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our bath experts. During your appointment, we will discuss which system will work ideally in your restroom, as well as which system will be most efficient for your day to day needs.
Professionally Installed Walk-In Bathtubs
If you’re struggling with mobility impairment due to advanced age, or an existing condition, you understand that some activities that were once easy for you have become more difficult. This is true for many individuals over age 65, and because of this limited mobility, many elders are not able to bathe easily at home. Specifically designed showers and walk-in bathtubs are available to let you easily remain independent at home. A simple way to make your shower safer is to install a built-in shower seat for dependable and clean balance. Additionally, accessible shower designs enable you to enjoy your entire shower from the security of the seat without risking your balance. For similar safety, but extra luxury, our walk-in bathtubs are a great way to securely enjoy a hot and pleasant soak.
You can even explore our luxurious hydrotherapy options, which will bring the spa experience directly into your home. To discover more, or to buy your installation now, contact our team at (972) 695-3027. For quality customer service, and better products, you can rely on Lone Star Walk In Tubs!
Explore our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the need behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in this process. That’s why our experts conduct a free in-home consultation. During this consultation, we can discuss your wants and requirements, and decide which model will fit in your lifestyle as well as your bathroom. To begin your walk-in tub installation process now, click on the links below, or give us a ring at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs for seniors are designed to allow you to bathe confidently and comfortably.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs If you’d like to enjoy a soaking bath, but have trouble crouching or reclining in a normal tub, a sitting tub might be right for you!
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living independently at home can often be difficult with a handicap, particularly if your home is not suited to your needs. We provide a wide array of handicap bathtubs and showers to help our clients to have one less appliance to be concerned about. Bathing should be a secure and relaxing experience, so with a specially designed bathtub to meet your needs, you can have exactly that! Call (972) 695-3027 now to ask about what your options are for handicap bathtubs or showers.
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Bathing in a tub designed to accommodate your needs is not only safer, but also more enjoyable.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In the bulk of shower designs, it is not uncommon to notice a threshold of between 2 or 3 inches that is designed to keep water inside of the shower and away from the floor. While this can be helpful, it can additionally be hazardous for seniors and persons with disabilities. It’s more difficult to maintain traction when stepping over a threshold and onto a wet floor. We look for ways to make showering safe, and low threshold shower bases are one safe step in the right direction! Request your low threshold shower installation today at (972) 695-3027!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements If your current bath or shower is not safely meeting your needs, we can assist you with a new installation of an accessible option.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Stepping over a high threshold into a slippery shower can be dangerous for your balance. Low thresholds are much safer.