Do you struggle with baths alone, or have you ever fallen while getting into the tub or shower? To handle this, the professionals at Lone Star Walk In Tubs have a selection of bath and shower options designed for senior or disabled persons. If you’re hoping to buy a more readily accessible shower, or to look into reliable and secure walk-in bathtubs in Terrell, TX, you can rely on our years of expertise. To get started, call (972) 695-3027 and schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation with any of our bath professionals. During your consultation, we will discuss which system will work best in your bathroom, along with which system will be most helpful for your day to day requirements.
American-Made Walk-In Bathtubs
Aging, arthritis, and other medical conditions can affect our day to day tasks due to issues with mobility impairment. This is the case for many individuals over the age of 65, and because of this impaired mobility, many seniors are unable to bathe safely at home. If you want to safely and securely maintain your independent lifestyle at home, walk-in bathtubs and accessible showers are smart alternatives you can find in the industry. An easy way to make your shower safer is to install a built-in shower seat for dependable and clean balance. With a variety of customized options to choose from, our accessible showers are designed to cater to your needs. Our walk-in bathtubs offer a similar safety, with the additional perk of deep ledges that enable you to soak.
We even sell walk-in bathtubs with hydromassage amenities designed to deliver luxury and relaxation to the comfort of your restroom. To discover more, or to buy your installation now, call our experts at (972) 695-3027. Make your home’s bathroom safer today with a reliable Lone Star Walk In Tubs installation!
See our selection of tubs here!
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Walk-In Bathtub Installation
Understanding the reason behind a walk-in tub installation is the initial step in this process. This is why we’re more than happy to supply our clients with free in-home consultations. This consultation takes place in-home so that we can also discuss which tubs will fit in your bathroom, as well as meet your needs. Schedule your in-home consultation for walk-in bathtub installation today by contacting our experts at (972) 695-3027!
- Why Choose A Walk-In Bathtub? Unlike traditional bathtubs, walk-in tubs are designed to provide you with a safe, as well as relaxing experience.
- Safety Tubs Safety bathtubs are designed to help you avoid falls with the use of different additions and security measures.
- Senior Walk-In Bathtubs If you or a loved one wants to stay at home, a specially designed bathtub keeps bathing safe and simple.
- Sitting Bathtubs & Step in Bathtubs Step-in bathtubs with seats are the safe alternative to traditional tubs and showers.
Handicap Bathtubs & Showers
Handicap Bathtubs And Showers
Living with a handicap can lead to certain problems with in-home appliances. In an effort to make your restroom an easier and more comfortable area of your house to navigate, we have several handicap bathtub and shower options for you to pick from. With the installation of These specifically crafted bathtubs and showers, you have the chance to maintain more independence in the bathroom, as well as a safer experience. If you’re interested in discussing your potential for handicap bathtubs and showers, speak with any of our experts at (972) 695-3027 now!
- Disabled Walk-In Bathtubs Walk-in bathtubs designed to accommodate persons with disabilities are a safe and secure way to bathe independently.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Walk-In Bathtubs Our wheelchair accessible tubs are designed with wider doors and lower walls to allow for easier access.
- Accessible Bathtubs Accessible bathtubs are designed to accommodate your personal bathtub needs, whatever they may be.
- Hydrotherapy Tubs Hydrotherapy is often recommended for pain management, and our hyrdromassage tubs bring the spa right to your home.
Low Threshold Shower Installation
In typical restroom models, there’s a shower threshold ledge created to keep water from seeping out of your shower. Though this is a helpful method to keep water inside of the shower, it also presents a potential risk for seniors who have trouble with balance. Slippery floors are dangerous enough without working a tall ledge into the equation! Our low threshold as well as seated shower options are the ideal solution to a safer shower experience. Call (972) 695-3027 to order your newer, safer low threshold shower installation today!
- Seated Shower Installation Protecting yourself from dangerous falls in the shower starts with a sturdy and reliable built-in shower seat.
- Shower & Bathtub Replacements We can help you tear out slippery or dangerous baths, and replace them with safe alternatives.
- Low Threshold Shower Installation Low threshold shower entries reduce your risk of falling when entering or exiting the shower.